30

[Narrator's POV]

After Sana and Momo leave them, they started to plan something.

"Hey, she doesn't give me a chance." Mark said.

"Yeah... She also... Coming back here is to bring them back with us but they refuse and looks like we only left one choice." Heechul said.

"What?" Mark asked.

"Use some traps. We can pretend to save them from accidents or do anything that can make their attitude towards us softer. Once we got back with them to Japan, we will receive money and will be debt-free." Heechul said.

"But-" Mark got cut off by Heechul.

"No but. We owe financial company money and we also offended the boss. Only money can keep us away from them. This is the bet with them. Don't forget that it is the boss that wants them not us. He have already make it very clear last time that if they are bought to him, he will stop bothering us and we will be debt-free." Heechul said.

Mark thought for a while and nodded his head.

"Let's do it. But we have to create some accidents and make them believe that we really wants to be with them and make them change their minds and go back to Japan with us." Mark said.

"I will call some guys make them kidnapped them and we will pretend to risk our lives to save them. Don't worry, weapons will be fake." Heechul said.

He took out his phone and start to make a phone call.

After 1 minute,

He ended the phone call with someone.

"It's settled. We just have to find them and we can start." Heechul said and smirked.

Meanwhile,

"OMG!!! He asked me to be his girlfriend again! He begged me to give him one more chance!" Momo said.

"Mark did that too. It was quite a surprise but I still reject him. I can't leave Tzuyu now." Sana said.

"I also reject him. I love Dahyun now. I won't leave her." Momo said.

They are walking back home and suddenly,

A van stopped in front of them and some guys jump out of the van.

They used a napkin to cover Sana's mouth and Momo's mouth.

Soon, the girls blacked out.

They were been dragged in the van and the van started to sped off.

[Mark's POV]

"We got them. Now, on the way to that house."

"Ok."

I hung up the phone.

"They got them. They are driving them to the villa now." I said.

"Good... Now, we have to wait for the news to spread then we can save them." Heechul said.

"Wait, to confirm, the villa is at xxx right?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered.

"I will go and distribute the money. I will get some new people to watch over them. I am afraid that they remember the looks of the guys." I said.

Heechul nodded his head and passed me an envelope full of money.

I quickly get onto my car and start to call some more guys to go to the villa and look after the girls.

After 1 hour of driving,

I reach the villa and realize that the villa is quite remote.

I entered the villa and realize that Momo and Sana haven't wake up.