7

[Chaeyoung's POV]

'After this hang out, I can confirm about my feelings towards her.'

Next day of college,

'Should I tell her? Or should I test on her feelings first? What if she find out that I like her? Take a deep breath, Son Chaeyoung... You can do this...' I thought and enter the college.

Soon after, I saw Mina with Momo AGAIN!!!

I saw Sana going to toilet before I saw Mina and Momo talking together.

I am really vexed!!!

I walk pass Mina without greeting her.

I saw Mina, wanting to greet good morning to me but I ignored her.

But the worst is when Sana is out of the toilet, she immediately backhug Mina!!!

My mind cannot think straight as I saw that Sana backhug Mina as soon as she is out of the toilet.

I felt heartbroken that time.

[No one's POV]

In class, Mina is trying to talk to Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung keep ignoring her due to the situation that she saw just now.

Chaeyoung is just writing lyrics during class as not a single student is listening to what the teacher is saying.

Chaeyoung write a song for Mina called 'You in my heart/Having U'.

잠이 오지 않는 오늘 밤에 (Tonight is a sleepless night)
우두커니 앉아 (I sit still)
반짝이는 하늘 보며 (I look at the sparkling sky)
히나 헤는 밤에 (This night where the stars are falling one by one)
And all day
바람결에 스륵 감아 (I close my eyes to breeze)

사랑스런 숨결 (Your lovely breath)
부드러운 목소리로 맘에 (With soft voice, you)
스며들어 비춰주는 (Shine on me and permeat into my heart)
맘이 이런 (My heart wants to)
포근히 안에 (Contain these things about you)
담고 싶은 너야 (Softly in my arms)

Just at this time, the bell rang.

Which means it is time to go for lunch.

Chaeyoung then finally put down what happen earlier on and talk to Mina.

"Hey, Mina-ya, do you want to go eat lunch with me? I am kind of bored..."

"Sure, but-"

At that moment, Chaeyoung suddenly looks sad again.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

'Is she going to ask me if she could bring Momo and Sana along with us? OMG!!! Can't we have some time alone?!'

"but, why are you so sad earlier on?"

'Wait... She is not asking for them to join??! YES!!!'

"Nah, just for something... Come on, let's go. I am very hungry..." Chaeyoung said while looking into Mina's beautiful eyes...

"Su-sure... Come on, let's go..." Mina said while blushing and looking away.

'OMG!! She is so cute when she blush!!!'

We headed to the canteen and realize that there is way too much people around and it will be hard to find a seat so they decided to buy food and eat somewhere else.

Michaeng: When I met you {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें