11

[Narraor's POV]

After 2 hours of packing, their dads called their men to drive them to the new apartment.

After reaching the apartment, they are both suprised how big and wide is the apartment.

"Woah... this house is so bigggg...... " Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah... I bet that the room will be big too." Mina said while exploring the house.

"See who reach the room first!!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and start running.

"HEY!!! IT IS SO UNFAIR!!!" Mina shouted, echoing the whole house with her voice.

"LOSER WILL HAVE TO BUY DINNER LATER!!!" Chaeyoung shouted down the house. Soon, Chaeyoung opened a door and went in to the room. Mina joined her afterwards.

"Woah... This room is even bigger than my toilet!!!" Chaeyoung said.

Mina heard what she said and laugh.

She then answered,

"Aren't all of the rooms is bigger than toilet, pabo!" She continued to laugh.

Chaeyoung saw the bed and jump onto it.

"OMG!!! IT IS SO COMFY AND SO BIG!!! Our dad is really the best!!!" Chaeyoung said while laying down at the king-sized bed lazily.

"Stop laying down. We have to unpack our stuff or it is going to get late." Mina said while slapping Chaeyoung's butt.

"Ok...ok..." Chaeyoung said while climbing up. They start to unpack their stuff and suddenly the door bell rang.

*Ding dong*

"Wait... Coming!!!" Mina said. Mina opened the door and realise it is one of Chaeyoung's dad men.

"Ms. Myoui, Mr. Son asked me to give this to you guys." The men said. Mina took it and open it. Her eyes widened.

"CHAEYOUNG-AH!!!" Mina shouted while looking at the present that the men bought.

Soon, Chaeyoung join Mina and see the present.

"My dad wants you to give us this?!" Chaeyoung asked in a unbelievable tone.

"Yes. By the way, the car is already outside." The men said and leave afterwards.

After unpacking, they decided to head to the convinience store to eat.

When they went out and saw the car, they were amazed. It is a black colored Mercedes Benz SLC class with all of the top upgraded engines and tyres. (Media above)

"Wow!!! Why do I feel like we have so many suprises today...?" Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah, and your dad actually bought us this car. We are still student and he bought us this?!" Mina said while looking at the car.

"Yeah... My dad must be crazy... How do we drive this into the school??!" Chaeyoung said while exploring the car.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung's phone rang.

"Yeah dad. Why did you call me of the sudden?" Chaeyoung said while looking at Mina.

Mina signalled her to on speaker so Chaeyoung did.

"I called you to inform you that you can drive the car into your school. I know that you guys must be discussing about it just now."
"But dad, we don't have any driving liscence..."

"You don't have to worry about it. I will settle for you guys." Soon her dad hang up.

"Hello? Dad?! Dad!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"OMG!!! This dad...." Chaeyoung said.

"It's okay. So do you want to try to drive it?" Mina asked her.

"I don't know. I am afraid that police might arrested me for driving without liscence." At this time, a man come and talk to Chaeyoung.

"Your dad has already arranged a driving test for you guys. It will be tomorrow noon at 12pm." After saying that the man leave.

*sigh* "Let's not care about it first." Chaeyoung hold Mina's hand and they walk to the convinience store nearby.

After eating, they went home and prepare to sleep.

The next day,

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"Chaeng-ah... Wake up. Your dad just called me and tell me to get you prepared for the drving test." Mina wake me up with her soft voice.

"I am very lazy. Can't I skip it?" I said in a lazy tone and half awake.

"No. You will have to go. Or your dad will be angry. Don't you forgot what will he do when he is angry." Mina warned me.

I quickly sit up and went to wash up.

After washing up, Mina come to me and kissed my cheek.

"I am going to prepare some food for you. What do you want?"

"I want a ham sandwich!!!" I exclaimed as I have never have it for a long time as I always wake up late for school.

"Ok." Mina laughed and went down.

*Ding dong*

I quickly wore my clothes and went to open the door.

"Hey lion cub!!! I heard that you and Mina moved in here yesterday. But whose car is it, parking outside?" Jeongyeon asked while pointing outside.

"It's ours." I answered. Jeongyeon's eyes widen.

"WHAT??!! DID I HEARD SOMETHING WRONG JUST NOW??!!"

"Hey chill, yeah it is our car."

"HEY!!! THAT CAR BRAND IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE!!!"

"I know but can you chill? I am not the one that bought this... My dad is the one."

"Woah... You are so lucky... How I wish I have this kind of car so I can drive it around with my girlfriend." Jeongyeon said while looking down.

"By the way, where is your girlfriend? I thought you guys always go anywhere together?"

"Nah... She is kind of busy today."

Soon, Momo and Sana also arrived at our new home.

"Momo-ya!!! Sana-ya!!!" Mina went to hug them. I saw Jeongyeon blushed when Momo smiled to her.

"Hey!!! You want to die??!! I will tell Nayeon you know..." I whispered the blushing Jeongyeon.

"Hey! Don't! I am not blushing okay!!! I... am... just... um..." Jeongyeon kept quiet after that.

"Let's watch TV!!!" Sana shouted.

"Okay!" Momo then run to her and sat on the couch.

Jeongyeon went to sat beside Momo on the couch.

I can tell that Jeongyeon is blushing and shy when she is sitting beside Momo.

But I trust Jeongyeon that she will not betray Nayeon so I didn't tell Nayeon.

After I have done my driving test, I immediately when back home to find Mina.

To tell you guys a good new, I have passed the driving test!!!

I have a liscence right now. I can drive the car around with Mina!!!

But when I was on my way home, I stop at a convinience store and unfortunately saw Somi.

I didn't care about her and went in the store.

I went close enough to her that I can even hear what is she talking.

I saw her with some girls, talking about something.

Just as I was one row closer to them, I heard Somi say Mina's name.

After listening to what they are saying, I know who it is.

Sorry for my bad english.😊
What do you think of this chap? Comment down!
And also comment what mistakes I've made.
Hope you guys enjoy.
Thank you for reading.😄