6

I suddenly felt joy in my heart...

[Mina's POV]

'What??!! Chaeyoung is single??!! Which means I stands a chance!!! YES!!!'

I exclaimed happily in my heart but I have to hold back my smile and excitement because I can't show Chaeyoung how happy I am right now...

"What??!! You are single?? But why do you break up with Yugyeom?? I thought he is caring, sweet and nice to you. Why would you-" I asked in curiosity.

"For some reasons... So do you still want to hang out with us??" Chaeyoung asked me.

"Sure, but can tag my best friends from Japan along?" I asked Chaeyoung, hoping her to say a yes.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

'What??!!The two girls that Mina hang out with during lunch??!! Why must it be them??!!'

I really wish that I could say no but Mina is just looking at me with full of anticipation so I got no choice but to accept her request...

"Okay." I said and faked a smile.

"YES!!! Thank you, Chaeyoung-ah!!!" Mina exclaimed with joy.

Soon after, Mina called them...

"Sana-ya, are you and Momo free afterwards? I asked Chaeyoung if you guys can hang out with us and she said yes!!! So can you guys make it?"

Later, Mina hang up her phone call with a girl called Sana.

"They said that they are free so we will wait for them at the front gate."

"Okay." I said to Mina but the truth is, I really don't wish them to join.

I just don't know the reason but I hate when others being so close to Mina!!!

[No one's POV]

5 minutes later,

Momo and Sana join Chaeyoung, Mina, Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"Let me introduce, this is Momo and this is Sana. This is Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Jeongyeon." Mina introduced them.

"Hi, nice to meet you guys. We are Mina best friend in Japan." Sana said.

"Hi, nice to meet you guys too." Jeongyeon said.

"Where are guys going by the way?" Momo asked.

"We are going to shop around and eat around. This is how we usually hang out..." Nayeon said.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

'So the girl that put her arm around Mina's waist is called Sana... I really don't want to hang out with them...'

[Mina's POV]

'Why is Chaeyoung so quiet? Is she awkward around them?' After looking at her facial expression, I can tell that Chaeyoung is angry and annoyed by something but I am not sure what is it.

'Should I ask her?'

[Narrator's POV]

6 of them walk happily to the mall nearby their college except for Chaeyoung.

Nayeon is acting cute to Jeongyeon, Mina is walking between Sana and Momo while Chaeyoung is alone at the back.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

'Why are they so close together?! They are even linking arms!!! Why do I feel so hurt and so bad when I saw this moment? Does this means that I am really in love with her?' I thought as staring at the 3 happy souls.

I felt so annoyed!

I took out my earpiece and plug it in my phone and start playing songs from a group called Twice.

I played one of their songs called 'Cheer up'.

But I can't cheer up while listening to that song as Mina is laughing so happily with them and leaving me all alone at the back.

I lowered my head and walk behind them.

[Mina's POV]

After long chatting with Sana and Momo, I then realize that Chaeyoung is left all alone at the back.

When I look back, I saw Chaeyoung with her earpiece plugged in her ears and lowering her head while walking.

'She must be very bored. She look so sad like that. What is she sad about? It quite hurts my heart seeing her like that... Why do I feel like this? Is that because of I love her? I don't know why, but seeing her like that , I feel like hugging her and ask her what happen but I am scared.'

"Chaeyoung-ah..." I patted her shoulder.

She looked up and took off one of earpiece.

"Are you bored? Or what? Why do you look so sad? What happen?"

"Nothing happen." She answered me and give a soft smile.

I feel happy that Chaeyoung smiled to me but at the same time, it really hurts my heart seeing her smiling at me with a pair of watery eyes.

'Chaeyoung-ah, what exactly happened... Please tell me'

[Narrator's POV]

They reach the mall after 10 minutes and all of them start to feel hungry especially Jeongyeon and Momo.

Oh ya, I forgot to introduce that Momo is same as Jeongyeon, is a big eater.

They went a fast food restaurant to eat.

Mina sat in between Sana and Momo while Chaeyoung is sitting beside the love birds.

And obviously, Chaeyoung is jealous as Mina is feeding Sana and Momo as they keep on telling Nayeon and Jeongyeon their embarassing childhood moments.

Soon, Mina spotted that Chaeyoung is upset so she instantly stop feeding them and laughing.

Back at home,

[Chaeyoung's POV]

'After this hang out with them, I am confirm about my feelings towards her.'

Sorry for my bad english😊
How did you guys find it? Comment it down what mistakes I've made.
Hope you enjoy
Thank you for reading😀