18

The next morning,

"Minari~!!! Wake up!!! We have to go to college already!!!" Chaeyoung wake Mina up.

"What time is it now?" Mina asked while half-awake.

"6:37 am. Principal said that everyone should reach college at 7:10 am today!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"What?! Why?!" Mina asked.

"I don't know. He didn't say." Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders.

Mina immediately went to wash up and prepare to go to college.

But suddenly, she hesitated.

"Chaeng-ah, what if we meet him today?" Mina asked worriedly while holding to Chaeyoung's hand.

"Then I will protect you. Don't worry, I will not let him bully you or pesters you anymore." Chaeyoung said, assuring Mina.

Mina nodded her head and smiled to Chaeyoung.

When driving to college, Chaeyoung can tell that Mina is worried about meeting Bambam in college.

Chaeyoung hold Mina's hand tightly while driving.

Once they reach the college, Mina get off the car and looked around.

Chaeyoung went to hold Mina's hand and walk to the hall together.

Suddenly, Bambam appear.

"Hey, girl. Do you miss me?" Bambam said while smirking at Mina.

Mina hides behind Chaeyoung instantly.

"Stay away from her or I can gurantee that I would do something that no one is able to control and stop."

Chaeyoung drag Mina out of that situation and walks away.

"Just stay close to me anytime. I will protect you. I promised." Chaeyoung said while caressing Mina's cheek.

"I am scared, Chaeng-ah. I'm scared that he will hurt you..." Mina said while tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Hey hey hey, don't cry. I will be fine so are you. I will use my life to protect you." Chaeyoung said while wiping her tears with her thumbs.

"Thank you, Chaeng-ah." Mina said and smiled.

"Pabo. You are my girlfriend. Don't cry anymore, okay? Let's go to hall." Chaeyoung said while holding Mina's hand tightly.

Mina nodded and both started walking together to the hall.

As walking up, many people is looking at them.

Well, probably because of them holding their hands.

They sit down and start talking after they sitted down.

Then, Bambam walk towards them and request to talk to Mina privately for a while.

Of coursem Chaeyoung didn't allow Mina at first until Mina begged her.

Some students look at them and shipped them while some are jealous.

"Ok ok, I will let you talk to him privately but shout if he is trying to do anything funny to you. Understand?"

"Okay."

Mina was terrified but they still manage to talk to each other without anything happening.

After a few minutes later, Mina walk in the hall and smiled to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung is there, reading books while girls behind her is fangirling over her.

"What did you guys talk about?" Chaeyoung asked Mina the moment she walk in the hall.