10

[Narrator's POV]

After Chaeyoung send Mina home, she went back home too.

"Dad, Mum, I am home!" Chaeyoung shouted while taking off her shoes.

"Chaeyoung-ah, your dad wants to speak to you." Her mum said to Chaeyoung.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked while getting nervous because if her dad wants to speak to her, means that Chaeyoung have either done something wrong or done something that makes her dad unhappy.

"I don't know but just go find him..." Chaeyoung's mum said.

"Okay."

[Chaeyoung's POV]

I am so nervous and afraid that my dad might scold me.

I knocked his study room's door.

"Come in." Dad said.

I turned the door knot and went in.

"Chaeyoung-ah, come seat here." Dad said while patting at the sofa seat next to him.

I went over and take a seat.

I wanted to ask him why did he want to see me but I just can't speak up because I still don't know the reason why am I here.

"I called you here not to scold you but I heard that you are seeing the Myoui's family youngest daughter, Mina right?"

I nodded my head and ask,

"Yes, we are together now. Why? You didn't approve us together?"

"No honey, I am saying that Mina's dad and I have bought you guys a house that is near your college so that you guys don't have to wake up so early. You guys can move in anytime. The furnitures and others is all ready. But if you guys faced any problems outside, remember to call us. We will help you guys, okay?"

I take a deep breath and nodded my head.

"Thanks, dad" I said while hugging my dad.

The next day in college,

"Minari~!!!"

"Chaengie~!!!"

We run towards each other and hug each other. Later, Somi come towards me.

"Wait, you guys are together??!!" Somi asked in shocked.

"Yes." I answered to Somi while placing my arm around Mina's waist.

"So that is the reason why you run after her yesterday??!!"

"Yes." I said, hoping Somi to give up on me. Somi lowered her head and walk away.

"She is the girl that give you a peck on your forehead yesterday right??!!" Mina asked while pointing at Somi's back.

"Yes but I have explain to you. Why?? Are you jealous....??" I asked her in a teasing manner.

"NO!!!" Mina answered and walk away.

I smiled and followed Mina to the toilet to dress up neatly first.

Then we walked to our classroom.

Just when we entered the classroom, I saw everyone looking at Mina.

[Mina's POV]

Why is everyone looking at me?

Later I saw Chaeng talking to some girls that is gathering around.

Soon, I see Chaeng walking to the her seat, which is beside me, with a what-the-fuck face.

"You know the reason why everyone is looking at me?"