13

They all went in the movie threatre after going to the toilet.

Chaeyoung feel that there is someone following them but whenever she look back or around, there is always no sight of suspicious people.

Mina realise that Chaeyoung is looking everywhere worriedly and asked her,

"Chaeng-ah, what happened?? Why did you keep looking around?"

"Nothing happened. I am just looking around because I am bored right now."

"Then do you want Mina to keep you excited?" Jeongyeon asked, teasing her at the same time.

"Wait... I think I saw something at Mina's neck." Momo said while pointing at Mina's neck.

"Woah Mina-ya... After coming out so long, then I realise that there is a HICKEY at your neck. Well, you hid it nice enough but the make-up is too obvious espicially when your wet hands touched your neck and wipe it away." Jeongyeon teased Mina.

"Well, Chaeyoungie, what do you guys do last night? How can you marked at the nice and pretty ballerina?!" Nayeon teased Chaeyoung.

At that time, Chaeyoung and Mina blushed at the same time.

While, she is still following them.

After hearing what they said and reading their reactions, she is really mad.

She decided to do something because she is feeling angry and jealous.

After the 1h 45mins movie, they all come out, dissussing about what to do later.

After discussing and have decided where to go, most of them went to the toilet.

Only Mina and Tzuyu are left outside and wait for them.

Suddenly, there is some guys coming and take Mina away secretly.

After that, Tzuyu then realise that Mina is missing.

She tried to look for her but she is nowhere to be found.

She wants to dial her phone but she have not exchange numbers with her.

Chaeyoung come out of the toilet and saw that Tzuyu is looking nervous.

"Tzuyu-ah, what happen? Where is Mina?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Chae-Chaeyoung-ah, Mi-Mina is missing..." Tzuyu replied.

"WHAT?! YOU ARE HERE WITH HERE AND YOU DID NOT NOTICE THAT SHE IS MISSING??! HAVE YOU TRY TO SEARCH FOR HER AROUND HERE?!" Chaeyoung's voice is getting very loud.

"Yes I have but she is nowhere to be found." Tzuyu replied with fear because of Chaeyoung.

"Hey, what happen? I can clearly hear you from inside." Sana said.

"MINA IS MISSING!!!" Chaeyoung sounds like she is going to have a mental breakdown.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

'OMG!!! MINA IS MISSING!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I feel that my heart is going to burst anytime if I didn't find her. Who can help me? Oh ya!!! DAD!!! AND MINA'S DAD!!! They know many people and have many mens from different part of Korea.'

I immediately took out my phone and start to call dad.

"Hey! Dad! Mina is missing! Please help me tell Mina's dad and help me to find her!"

"Don't worry, sweetie. I will help you find her. Calm down first okay? Bye" Dad told me.

"Bye..." I hung up the phone and look down.