3

[Mina's POV]

'OMG!!! I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH HER!!! I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!!!' I thought deep down my heart.

*Ring*

'Yes!! It is lunch time!!'

"Hey Mina, do you want to go eat with me? I am kind of lonely though cause' my boyfriend is still having his class so...??"

'What?!! She have a boyfriend??!! Doesn't that means that I have no more chance??!!' I stare blankly and my table, holding back my tears...

"Mina-ah? Mina-yah?! Mina-yah!!!" Chaeyoung shouted at me.

"Eh?? Sorry, I have something on later..." I smiled to her with my heart broken...

"Ohh, okay, I will go by my own then... Bye..." Chaeyoung said to me sadly...

[Chaeyoung's POV]

'What did I say?? Why does she seems so sad?? Why does my heart feels so pain after seeing her so sad?? Is it because of me saying that my boyfriend is still having class?? But does it have to do to her?? But it really hurts my heart seeing her sad... What does this means??'

I reach the canteen and saw Jeongyeon together with Nayeon eating happily.

After I grab my food, wanting to join them and eat, suddenly, I have a thought of me and Mina eating together, but it just hurts remembering her sad and teary eyes...

"Lion cub!!! Faster come here and join us!!!" Jeongyeon shouted at me.

I walk towards them and they start to shine their love...

I feel awkward and sad after seeing them like that...

I feel that I am a third wheel at there, living at my own world, thinking of Mina.

'I remember that everytime when Yugyeom is hurt, I will feel the same as this feeling but this has give a stronger feeling... Does this means that I'm in love with her?? I am so confused...'

"Hey lion cub, do you want to hang out somewhere afterwards?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Nah... I gotta hang out with Yugyeom."

"Ohh... okay then." Jeongyeon answered in a cool manner.

Oh, I forgot to introduce to you.

Jeongyeon is my first best friend after I enter this college.

She is really cool, sometimes you might see her being cold but she is a actually a warm, caring, funny and big eater.

She will take good care of you if you are injured.

She will comfort you and make you happy if you are sad.

She often tell jokes to make us laugh and if you were to hang out with her, prepare to have your stomach exploded.

[Narrator's POV]

*Ring*

Chaeyoung headed to music department and start writing lyrics.

She can't focus because of Mina's expression earlier.

She tried to erase that imagine to help her focus but she just can't.

But soon after , Chaeyoung start to write lyrics.

She actually got more ideas and inspirations.

She got so into writing that song that even when the teacher-in-charge went in the room, she didn't realize it.

Until the teacher-in-charge tapped on her shoulder and called her name, then she realize it.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked while raising one of her eyebrow.

"There will be a national competition that schools will be competing to see which school got the best written song... I would like you to participate. I do think you can do a good job." The teacher said while patting Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Can I consider over it first? I will give you an answer tomorrow..." Chaeyoung said while looking stressed.

"Alright then." The teacher answered her with a warm smile.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

'I'm so stressed right now... What should I do? I am so scared that I might not do a good job... But for Mina, I think I'm in love with her...'

Sorry for my bad english😊
Comment down what mistakes I've made.
Hope you enjoy
I don't know is it a boring chapter but thank you for reading.😃