23

"Did he do that to you?"

"ANSWER ME, MINA!!! DID HE DO THAT TO YOU??!!"

"But... He raped you!!! You are my girlfriend!!! How can I stand this??!! And why did you let him be?!"

"He was grabbing onto my hands tightly, covering up my mouth to make sure that I don't shout and my legs are weak at that time... I tried to struggle my way out but he is strong... All I can to at that time is cry..."

"Okay... okay... I'm sorry, Minari~... Please don't cry anymore, okay? Sorry for shouting to you..."

"MINARI!!!" I wake up from my dream.

My head hurts after that dream.

I remember that I am fighting with a girl called Mina.

She is the girl that run out of the room last time at hospital.

Then,

*BANG*

"Chaeng-ah, I heard you shouting just now. Are you okay?" The girl asked me worriedly.

Forgot to tell you guys, Mina and Chaeyoung is sleeping in a different room because Chaeyoung feel uncomfortable.

"I am fine but I dream about you coming back home with bruises and about what?! You been raped??" I said confusingly.

"That is actually not a dream. It is a memory." Mina said while looking down.

"Can you please tell me everything? Like what happen before I lost my memory." I pleaded her.

And so, she told me everything and I remember.

"Minari!!! I'm sorry to make you worry." I said while hugging her.

When she is telling me what happen before I lost my memory, I start to remember things and regain my memories.

"Wait... Did you remember everything?"

"Yes."

"Really?! CHAENG-AH!!! And I also know who is the one that knocked you down."

"Who?"

"Yugyeom and Bambam actually planned to scare us but in the end, the driver knocked you down. Me and Sana have already report this to the police. The police have started to track them."

"What?! Really?! These two bastards really don't leave us alone huh?! Now they even-"

"Miss us?" A voice popped out of nowhere.

We looked to the window and saw that Yugyeom and Bambam are climbing in.

"What are you guys planning to do again?" I shouted.

"Hey Chaeyoung baby, you seems to look okay now. Have you regain your memories?" Yugyeom asked.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole!!! It is because of you guys so I get knocked down by the van!!!" I shouted.

Bambam then went to Mina and grab her hair.

"Hey Mina baby, why did you report us? Did you know that now, we are the wanted man. Are you happy? Huh?!!" Bambam say as he pulled Mina's hair tighter.

"Hey stop!!! Don't hurt her!!!"

"Why babe? Do you feel heartbroken when she is injured?" Yugyeom asked while smirking.

"What do you guys want?" I asked while going to cry.

"He want Mina and I want you. But first, you guys have to go to the police station and tell the police false statement. After that, we want you guys to break up. She be his girlfriend, you be mine only." Yugyeom say while walking towards the chair and sit down.