27

I went up to rooftop and saw Mina closing her eyes while sitting on the bench.

I gulped and say,

"Mina-ya... You want to see me?"

To let you guys know, in this story, Mina can be very scary when angry and very sweet and cute when happy.

"What are you doing just now?" She asked in a very low tone.

It gives me chills down the spine.

"I am just talking to a old friend of mine. Her name is Eunha. When we are younger, we always play together. But we didn't often hang out together."

"Really? I feel like you are more happy with her. Are you trying to revenge me because I didn't talk to you and are very close to Yerin?" Mina asked.

"You have totally ignored me when you are with her... Why would you even care if I am with who?" I muttered.

"I heard you... Why wouldn't I care who are you with? You are my girlfriend." Mina said as she stood up and face me.

"Ohh, now you remember that I am your girlfriend and now you know how I feel when you are so close to her right?" I said, start to get agitated.

"What do you mean by that sentence? Why would you feel like how I feel when I saw you with your younger days best friend, Eunha?" Mina said.

"Of course I would feel anger, upset and jealous when you are so close to someone that actually trying to be close with you for some reasons but she didn't tell you that's all!" I start to raise my voice.

"She is purely my friend! She doesn't have any motive and trying to be close to me!" Mina said, also starting to raise her voice.

I actually not wanted to say it but I got no choice to say,

"Purely?! If she is just purely your friend, THEN SHE WOULDN'T START A LOVE WAR WITH ME, TRYING TO FIGHT WITH ME OVER YOU, KNOWING THAT YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND BUT TRYING TO MAKE YOU BE HERS!!! THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DON'T TRUST HER AND WANTED YOU TO DISTANCE YOURSELF AWAY FROM HER!!! BUT YOU JUST WOULDN'T LISTEN!!! WHAT CAN I DO?!! ALL I CAN DO IS TO SUFFER MYSELF AND BEAR THE HEARTACHE WHEN YOU IGNORED ME!!! SHE IS TAKING ADVANTAGES OF YOU EVERYTIME YOU HAVE SKINSHIP WITH HER!!! SHE ALWAYS SMIRK TO ME WHENEVER I SAW YOU TOGETHER WITH HER BUT YOU DON'T KNOW!!!" I shouted and walked away.

[Mina's POV]

'Why do I feel guilty after hearing what she said? I remember she said that it is not her fault if our relationship got problems so she know that this will happen sooner or later? Why didn't I listen to her? Pabo-ya!'

I walked along the hallway slowly then I saw Yerin approaching me.

"Hey, are you guys okay? You guys didn't fight right?" Yerin asked.

"Sorry, Yerin-ah. But I think we should distance away from each other." I said and walk away.

I reach home and saw Chaeyoung's shoes and school bag.

I think she is bathing because I didn't saw her figure.

Then suddenly, my phone vibrated.

I take a look and saw,

Jeongyeon: Guys, let's hang out at cub's house should we?

Nayeon: Okay!

Momo: 👌

Sana: Ok!