He Stole My First Kiss 19

Start from the beginning

"Me?" I asked in a why-are-you-looking-at-me tone.

"That's so nice of you Jake! Okay then. Boys in Jake's car and girls in my car!" she said happily and we agreed

I sighed. That girl is scary!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Drama Practice

Here we are again in our practice. 2 and a half more weeks and I need to go act infront of people. Ugh. Why in the world would I pick drama class again?? Oh yeah. I didn't. The person who make the schedules accidentally put me in this class!!

"Take 5 darlings!" Mrs. Ellis shouted for veryone of us to hear. I got out and went to the vending machine for some drinks.

Okay.

I have another problem... I keep on dreaming about Jennifer. I even daydream about her! This is so not normal. I never did this! Not even once!

I'm not believing myself about what you feel when you like someone. I believe what Tyler told me so I am sure that what I'm feeling for her is not 'love'. Because there was one thing that I'm not sure. So I'm not in love, I just like her as a friend then, right?

I decided on an apple juice and was walking back to the small auditorium when I heared a splash, then a gasp by the girls toilet. And the gasp, sounded familiar.

I opened the door and didn't care even if it was the girls rest room. When I opened it. I saw...

Someone I didn't know who was wet with water and a group of those tough girls holding a bucket.

They stopped and turned to glare daggers at me. I was silent, then finally said "I- Whatever you girls are doing, st-stop it." I said and closed the door.

I shook my head "Woah. And I thought I heared Jennifer." I told no one in particular.

I got back in and looked around. I saw Jennifer ad Harry practicing and Crissle was helping Tracy with something on the props. I shrugged and went to Crissle and Tracy.

"How about a blue mini dress and a pink belt and bag?" Crissle asked Tracy. Tracy thinked then nodded "Hmm... Nice color coding." she said and that's when I talked "How about maroon and dark yellow?" I joked.

Crissle looked at me like I was crazy, but Tracy thinked about it, saying "Thinking, thinking. Hmmm..."

Crissle rolled her eyes "Tracy, you do not need to think about it. That is like one of the worst color coding ever!"

"Oh. " Tracy said "Yeah stupid." I said. She glared at me, as usual "Your the one who suggested it, wierdo." she said. "Hey, I came here to see if I could help you with something, but yeah, whatever." I said and turned around, but Crissle stopped me.

"Okay. We cannot decide on this thing... can you help us please?" she asked.

I turned back and asked "What?" Crissle smirked "Well... we were just wondering, if wich you think looks good on Jennifer. This?" she held a pair of red and black underwears "or this?" she held out a baby pink and sky blue polka dotted pair of underwears.

I felt my face get so hot "W-why are you asking me this? And no one cares wich one she wears in the play!"

"Naaaawwww, you are blushing!" they laughed. I huffed and walked away. Shheesh. What is so fun in making fun of me?

"Yo, dude." Harry said as he walked towards me "Your girlfriend and her other friend hates me I tell you!" I said and waved my hands in the air.

He laughed and rest a han on my shoulder " You are going to thank them someday I tell you!" he said mocking me.