He Stole My First Kiss 17

READ!!!! Did I write what part Crissle got in the play?! If I didn't, well it's Frances' bff... and if I did but it's different, I'm changing it to Frances' bff. Sorry!!!

00000000000000000000000000000

Jennifer's POV

"YOUR SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME!" I yelled at Grae, making my eyes watery "I'm your daughter!" I yelled more.

"CUT!" Mrs. Ellis yelled while clapping her hands. "That was perfect Jennifer, hunny!" Hah! My acting is improving wonderfully, thank you very much. "All of you are to clean up, then you can go!" she told every student in the room.

It's been 2 weeks since practice started, and yes, Ethel and Grae are evil! See! I was right!! They kept on scaring and pissing me off!!

Ethel, she piss me. I mean, she's not scary at all. So yeah, she warns me not to go near Jake and everything, but HELLO! We're a couple in the play!!

While Grae... well, he scares me by just looking at me. He didn't have a chance to go near me because if I see him coming, I run to my friends. Whoever is nearer.

After we cleaned, we all got out and went to our cars. We said our good byes and when I was about to start the engine, Jake came jogging towards me gesturing for me to wait. I waited while rolling my windows down. He leaned and opened his mouth when he reached me, but I cut him off saying "Again?"

He nodded "Yup"

I unlocked my car and he got in the passenger seat.

"What's his reason now?" I asked him. Our other three friends kept on borrowing his car -Harry- or pick us up to school. They do it 2-3 times a week! I bet that they're doing this because I told them that I like Jake!

Ugh, I get really nervous when it's just the two of us!!

"He just wanted to pick me up, then when I was about to go in his car to go home, he told me to take a ride with you because he suddenly didn't have the time to go home with me. Seriously, what is wrong with them?"

"I mean, they pick us up then tell us to get lost and take a ride with you or me. The couple? I still understand if they suddenly plan a date or something. But Tracy? She is the girl that doesn't have a thing to do everyday! Ah, but then again... she became the leader in the art thingies in the play so-...Ah! I talk too much..." he told me, mumbling the last part shyly.

I laughed at him. I just realised that when he thinks he's talking to much, he suddenly stops and mumble "talks too much" and when I laugh at him, he blushes. It is SO cute!! I looked at him and he was blushing again. Aaawwwww!

" Sooooo..." I started

"Soooooo..." he mimicked

"Your blushing." I randomly said because I didn't know what to say. He looked at me then I looked at him for a second then back at the road. I smiled. He was getting really red. "I am not blushing!" he defended his self. I just laughed more.

While I was laughing, my phone rang, I looked at it and sighed. I can't see who it was "Can you please answer it for me?" I asked Jake.

He nodded and took it. When he looked at it, his eyes widened and put it back. I raised a brow at him. He sighed and took it again "Hello?"

Silence

"Yeah, t-this is Jake."

Silence

"No!... S-she's giving me a ride home."

Silence

"No it's fine, I'm kinda- Hello?"

Silence