He Stole My First Kiss 6

I think this chapter is a quite boring but please comment and vote ♡

PS. I'm gonna teach you guys a game that japanese teenagers etc. play with groups of people

jakes POV

I was sitting on a bed and jennifer was standing infront of me wearing a white dress. she was smiling at me, she looked beautiful. she was walking towards me with a big smile.

she sat at my side then we looked at eachother. she leaned closer, now our faces were just inches away. I can feel her warm breath, I can smell her sweet fragrant. her lips looked delicious " I like you" I said. she pecked my cheeks " I'm ..." a guy gripped her hand then pulled her to him and kissed her, I stood up I can feel my stomach clench. I want to punch the guy but my hands won't move. they stopped kissing then she smiled " didn't I told you to stop scaring me?" the guy laughed "cute" he said his voice is very low, it was like a demon speaking. I looked at his face but I can't see it, it's not dark here but I can't see his face. "jake?" jennifer called. she was smiling but her eyes looked very sad " sorry but... I like him. I like you too but as a friend ...." the guy growled " she is mine jake" he said. I didn't know what to say... " bye" jennifer said. they walked away, at first she looked happy with him but her smile faded and she began to cry. she looked sad and hurt. " he is hurting her jake." a voice behind me said. I looked behind, it was tracy who looked angry and sad. crissle was there shooking her head. " but..."

" JAKE! I've been waking you up for 5 minutes already! we're going to crissle's house remember?!" someone shouted. it was a dream! or a nightmare? what does that mean? I looked at the clock, it was 12:30 already. then I looked at that someone.... it was harry. I stood up "wait...how'd you get in?"

"you left your door unlocked? come on now, move. we have thirty minutes left." I need to take jennifer out of my head . harry told me that some hot chicks are going to be there so I agreed at coming. I am a playboy, ofcourse I'll come! I took a shower, wore a baggy jeans and a greenish t-shirt. "hey jake?" harry shouted from the living room

"what?"

"crissle told me that we can swim in their pool so bring your trunks or something !"

yes! I'll see girls on their sexy swimsuits! "ok!"

" I know what your thinking jake! " harry shouted. he knows everything about me! I went to the living room " what ever are you talking about?" I asked innocently. " that you'll see girls on their sexy swimsuits." he said. I laughed"come on we're late"

" because of you jake"

---- crissles house----

we parked our cars. wait. is that tracy's car? I tought she won't come? oh well, at least jennifer's car isn't here. we went inside the house " so where's the hot babes?" I asked. " you guys just change in that room then go to the pool" I nodded then we went to the room.

jennifer's POV

" you didn't bring your swimsuits?" tracy asked. " I didn't know. no one told me to bring some" I said. tracy slapped her forehead " oh! I forgot to tell you! sorry."

"it's ok. I don't really wear some. I only wear it when I'm alone. I don't want anyone seeing me in a swimsuit... I don't have much confidence" I said. "oh, ok" she said. she went to the bathroom and changed to her bikini. " what do you think? " she asked. she is wearing a black bikini with red random letters on it " you look hot!" I said. " tnx " crissle came. she's wearing a sky blue shirt and inside was a plain white bikini with little ruffles on it " I agree. you look hot!" she told tracy " well you look sexy!" tracy said. I nodded " your not going to swim?" crissle asked " I didn't bring anything but my pj's "