He Stole My First Kiss 25

Recap:

After a few seconds of staring at my cousin's in love face, I heared a knock on the door and got all excited.

===============================================

Jennifer's POV

Woah.

Hot.

That was the word.

He was wearing a violet tight shirt that showed his perfect six pack and a silver necklace. Dark blue ragged jeans. His hair was purposely messy ,wich was really sexy, and he looked adorable at the same time beause he was blushing for some reason.

I told Tyler that I was going and walked with Jake to his car. There was an akward silence that covered us, probably because of the kiss yesterday. We were even so hesitant to talk to eachother in school today!

Jake suddenly jogged to the car, leaving me alone. I gave him a curious look and he smiled at me as he opened the door for the passenger seat when I got close to him.

"Why, thank you." I giggled and tapped his cheek before going in. I suddenly realised how lame that move was. I mentally groaned.

Jake got in the car his face flushed. He started the car and drove to the mall silently.

"Uhhh... you look really nice today. I- I mean look nice everyday, but I- you- so-..." he groaned loudly after stopping embarassing his self.

"You look good too." I giggled. I watched as he ran a hand through his hair nervously "What are you so nervous about?" I asked him... asking myself at the same time.

"Pshhh. I am not!" he chuckled. "Whatever you say." I smiled and looked outside the window. I watched as we passed a park with kids and couples happily playing. We passed a candy shop. We passed a hospital.

"Sooooo... I was just wondering..." Jake started, taking my gaze off the views outside.

"Hmm?" I asked. "Uhm, hehe, do you, like, have someone in mind right now?" he asked. Okaaay... I didn't get that. I guess he saw my confused expression because he said "Uhm, sorry, that was kind of confusing huh? Was just asking if... youlikesomeone?" he said, saying the last words so fast.

Why is he asking me if I like someone? OHMYGOD! Is he planning on hitting on me!? Woah. Woah. Woah. Kay girl, don't get your hopes too high.

"Only girls can ask me that." I smiled.His face fell and mumbled "Right. Girls talk." I chuckled at him. "Why do you want to know?" I asked. He looked like he was thinkin of something then asked "Can't friends ask that? I'm just curious"

I slightly frowned. Oh. Just curious. I turned my head back to the window and rest my for head on it.

"Fine..........Yes, I like someone."

Jake's POV

"Yes, I like someone." I tensed. She likes someone! Whoooo?? Oh! Is it the guy they were talking about a few weeks ago!? I totally forgot about that!

"The guy you were uh... the one that you won't tell me?" I asked. Her head perked up "Oh. Yeah. We talked about that huh?" she chuckled "Totally forgot."

"Oh. So, it's a different guy?" I said, a little relieved, but still kind of nervous.

I took a quick glance at her and saw her blushing "Uhhh, no. The same guy." she told me.

"Uhm. Okay... you gonna tell me who?"

"Uhhhh... I don't know..." she answered as I parked the car. I gestured to her for us to go out and we did.

"Why?" I asked as we walked in the mall. She didn't answer me. "What about we talk about that later and focus on what to get Lola for her birthday?"

"Fine." I huffed like a little kid.

"You are soo cute." she laughed, but immediately stopped when she realised what she just said, then blushed. "You think I'm cute?" I asked.

She looked around nervously "Ah! That shop there! Come on!" she told me, too fast, and quickly to it. I stared at her back-butt- and felt myself smirk. Maybe I do have a chance.

Jennifer's POV

I got in the shop and tried to cool my face off by fanning my hands to my face. Gosh. That was embarassing!!

I ran a hand through a random skirt on a manequin and turned my head to the entrance of the shop and saw Jake just enter the shop with a happy smirk. I looked away when our eyes met.

After a few seconds, I felt Jake's presence beside me "I don't think Lola likes skirts." he said. He reached a hand and also touched the skirt that I was absentmindedly touching. His hand kept on brushing mine making my heart beat a little too fast.

I laughed nervously "Yeah. Thought so." and went to the boyish shirts. There were baseball caps above it, so when Jake reached one from my back, I immediately felt an electricity when our bodies slightly touched and his cologne cover me.

"Why can't you get that cap from my side?" I asked, acting like I'm annoyed. "What? Can't handle me being so close to you?" he asked cockily. I turned to him with a slightly shocked and blushing face. Is he trying to...!?

"Wha-You-..." I felt my face get hotter "I think she'll love a necklace. Come on!" He chuckled.

Jake took my hand and immediately felt sparks flow in my body. Jake never took his hand away from mine even when we were looking at some necklaces... not that I mind.

He was asking me about what I think of what necklace, but I was too distracted from his touch to even think of an answer.

"Looking for a couple's necklaces perhaps?" a lady in her late forties suddenly pooped infront of us. "N-!" I was about to deny of what she thought, not that it was a bad idea, but she was the type that never shut up!

"This pair-" she took out a box, with two medium sized hearts in it, from a glass case "-are made from Italy! There are two blue gems on each heart and we can carve your names on the back!" then not waiting for our response, she took almost every necklaces for couples from the case and was explaining which was what. Took her an hour! Oh, and fyi, Jake was still holding my hand, and sometimes rubbing the back of it.

We let her talk and talk and talk until she was finished. Wow. She can talk. "Would you like to try some on?" she asked.

I didn't want to waste all of the breath that she used to explain for us, so I just nodded and picked one that was the plain-est but cute. I really love it. It was a pair of silver necklace. One was a half of a heart with light pink on the edges and the other half had sky blue on the edges. Then on the back, is where to put the couple's names.

The lady handed the pink one to Jake and said "Put it on her, darling." then whispered "Girls love it when boys do that. Trust me, I have 4 girlies."

I was about to say 'I'll just put it myself' but Jake said "Hold your hair to the side." so I did. Jake put his hands infront of me from my back, letting me smell his boyish smell, and slowly put his hand on the back of my neck to put the necklace around my neck. While putting it, his finger's trailed around my neck, giving me shivers.

"Looks pretty." Jake compliment.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wish this is longer than always!!

I've been so happy of the comments :)))) thanks guys!!

vote comment fan

!smiley!

<♥>

*proud2bme*