Chapter 52

Max

"Aaaaandddddyyyyy!" I whine.

We've just gotten to the scene. The one we were talking about earlier.

"I can't say I didn't warn you!" Andy chuckles.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before!"

"But purity and faithfulness are important virtues when you're in a relationship." he smirks.

"So whaaaaaat?!" I whine.

"So you can't look at another guy's ass if I can help it."

"But, but-"

"Stop. You're literally making it that many times worse." he laughs. "How about I call down and order dinner for you, huh?"

I nod.

"Sounds good." I say as the movie shows the development of the part of the plot where Deadpool has terminal cancer.

"This is so sad!" I whine, tears welling up in my eyes as MY Andy calls Andy Hurley and tells him some Chinese for two would be cool. He then flops back on the couch and cuddles with me.

"Just be glad that isn't us, huh?" he murmurs soothingly.

"No kidding." I reply, the first tear spilling over the base of my eyelid.

"Hey." Andy says, tipping my chin up so that I'm looking up at him. "Is this movie going to be too sad for you?"

"No, the rest of it's really funny. You can't have the good without the bad, after all!"

"That's right, Max!" he laughs.

We watch the movie in silence for a moment, and then I look up at him.

"You know, we should be like them someday. When I'm legal." I say.

"In what way?" he asks.

"Do the deed on every holiday." I smirk.

"How about we not discuss this now?" he grimaces, laughing awkwardly. "We have a lot of time to worry about this. I'd prefer we not worry about it now."

"Fair enough." I reply, shrugging.

"Sorry if you just feel like I friendzoned you a little, it's just that I don't really wanna think about it now. I'm not quite over Juliet and I'm still trying to cope. We aren't a pity relationship, but I just don't think either of us are ready to go that far yet."

I smile. "It's fine, it was just a thought, haha! How about we watch the movie, wait for dinner to come, and everything will be great and we can live in the moment?"

"Sounds like a plan." Andy replies with a smile.