Chapter 43

Gerard

"We need to talk...." Fuck. Of course I ruined it. Of fucking course I had to go ruin the thing with the guy I love. No! I don't love him! I'm not gay! I'm just- I don't even know. "But before I say anything, are you doing okay? Both mentally and physically.."

"Umm I'm fine, I think. I'm pretty sure I'm fine other than the throbbing pain in my head." I said and he smiled softly. Aww his smile! I love his smile! It's like he can always make me happy.

"Okay, so about what happened between us.." I don't want to talk about this. "Gee, I've actually liked you for a really, really long time. But I just- you're straight and- we're best friends and I didn't want to ruin that. I love you so dearly and-"

I cut him off and press my lips against his. We sat like that for a few minutes.

"I'm really confused. I don't know what I am, but I'm certainly not straight, not when it comes to you. I know I should have this figured out since I've known you for years and I'm almost forty. I've never felt this way about someone and I don't know what it is but it's something." He kissed my cheek and smiled softly at me.

"Hurry up and figure out your feelings, Gerard." He laughed and I smile brightly. 

"I'll try my best." I was about to say something else when Patrick walked in yelling at someone else to stay out.

"I don't care if he's my ex, Patrick. I'm going to see him!" It was some girl.

"No, really I think you should stay out here!" Patrick was trying to push her out.

"I'm going to see him! I don't care what you say, Stump!" She tried to push away Pat again but failed. "Gerard tell him to let me in!"

"I don't even know who you are!" 

"It's Lindsey, dipshit!" I don't want to deal with her. I really don't. "You gonna tell him to let me in or not?!"

"Umm......" I look at Frank and he shrugged. "My...Girlfriend is in here." 

"I don't care! I want to know that you're okay! I still care about you, Gerard! I'll pull her hair out if I have to! I just want to makeup, we can get back together, Gee! I don't want to hear you're with some other girl! You don't love her, Gee!" 

"Then don't hear that I'm with some other girl! Hear that I'm with some other guy! Leave me alone, Lindsey!" 

**A/N: okay I actually like Lyn-Z, it was just for the story. Not like how I write bad stuff about Juliet Biersack and actually mean it. 

-ashleypurdysgayhat (what used to be alexthedankmeme)**