Chapter 46

Ferrah

It felt great to get out of that hospital room and back to my dorm. Patrick was very hesitant to let me leave, but I convinced him that I would be okay. Which I was, I was fine. Mikey was right, I needed to get some things off of my chest.

Brendon was worried to let me come back by myself, so he escorted me.

"You know you didn't have to do this." I spoke, opening my door.

"Well you know Patrick thought it would be better if I came with, and I need to help you with your medication." He replied.

I chose not to argue, so I nodded and walked in.

Wolf proudly pranced in after me and then followed Brendon. I couldn't help but giggle at how cute Wolf was.

"You and that dog are so perfect together." Brendon spoke.

"What? Have you never had a dog?" I smiled. Every dog imprints on their owner.

"No, I've got two." He chuckled.

How come I never knew he had dogs?

"Oh wow, they're the best." I smiled, giving Wolf a treat. He wagged his tail and ran over to the couch to lie down after he ate it.

"They are aren't they." Brendon smiled as well, watching him.

I nodded and turned to face Brendon. "So I think I'm okay now of you have to go. I mean, I'm here, I have my meds. Plus, I can always call you if I have any problems."

Hopefully I sounded convincing enough to get him to leave, even though I didn't really want him to. There was just something about him.

"How come you're in such a worry to get me out of here doll?" I blushed lightly at the nickname.

"I'm not, I swear. I just need some rest. I'm very tired."

"That's fair, I guess I'll just go home to my dogs." He shrugged.

Man, I love dogs.

"You should bring your dogs to play with Wolf some day. He needs a friend or two." I smiled.

"Not a bad idea Ferrah. I'm sure they would get along great. Considering their owners get along very well." He smirked, moving closer to me.

I was fine with this because I trusted Brendon. He wouldn't ever put me in a position where I was uncomfortable and I know that for a fact.

The feeling that I got when I was around him became clear as i realized he was flirting. The truth is, I like Brendon Urie. A lot.