Chapter 44

Autumn

When we pulled up to the school I was amazed.

"Wow, this is really nice." I looked at Pete.

"Yeah, that's what everyone says." Pete chuckled.

I smiled softly and picked my backpack up.

"The first place we'll take you is to the office. Ryan will help you with your schedule and Patrick has to give you a check up." Pete said.

"Ryan Ross?" I asked in amazement.

"Yep!" Pete smiled and grabbed my guitar for me.

"Thank you." I said as he led me to the office.

"Of course."

When we entered I guess I wasn't expecting Ryan Ross to actually be there, but sure enough there he sat at his desk on the phone.

He smiled warmly and held his index finger up, insinuating that he needed a few seconds to finish up his phone call.

"Yes, I assure you that we'll have that right to him as soon as it gets here. You're very welcome. Bye bye." And with that, Ryan hung the phone up.

"Hello! Autumn Dost?" He smiled.

I nodded shyly and smiled back without showing any teeth.

I don't want to mess this up. So I'm not gonna say too much.

"Here's your schedule sweetheart." He said taking a sheet of paper off of the printer and handing it to me.

"Thanks." I said quietly, looking at the sheet which was still warm from being printed.

Oh my god, Dallon Weekes, Gerard Way, Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun, Brendon Urie, Patrick Stump, Spencer Smith, and Frank Iero, they're all my teachers.

I felt my eyes widen to the size of Jupiter and I heard Ryan and Pete chuckle softly.

"You like it?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, it's okay. You know, I don't usually like having math in the morning but I can deal with it." I joked. Ryan and Pete laughed more at that.

"I'm glad." He smiled.

"Thank you Ryan." I said smiling at my schedule.

"Of course kid. Patrick is in his office right now waiting for you actually if you wanna go get checked out so Mikey can show you around." He said.

Mikey Way? This is too much.

"Okay." I said and followed Pete to freaking Patrick Stump.

I knew that I should be preparing to talk to Patrick, but I can't get over the fact that I just talked to Ryan Ross.

But for the second time today, I walked into a room and my idols were in it. Mikey Way sat speaking with Patrick Stump at his desk, and I was about to pass out at this point.

Luckily though, I didn't.

"Oh, you must be Autumn!" Patrick said jumping up eagerly and shaking my hand.

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah."

"Have a seat and we'll get you in and out of here!" He said patting a spot on one of the tables in his room.

He basically had everything a school nurse might need to operate, but I was just surprised that Patrick Stump was a nurse in the first place.

"I'll check on you later Autumn, I'm going to catch up on some work." Pete smiled.