Chapter 48

Gerard

After those words come out of my mouth all I can hear is silence. Until Lindsey decides to open her mouth again.
"What the fuck do you mean another guy? Are you fucking serious?!"

"Lindsey, it doesn't fucking matter to you who I'm with or who I want to be with because I told you I don't want anything to do with you anymore. You should just leave, and not come back because you're not wanted here."

"Fuck you Gee!" is all Lindsey spat back at me before I could hear her footsteps going back the way she came.

Everything goes quiet until Frank chimes in.

"That was... interesting?"

I chuckle.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that."

"Its okay, I just want to ask something." I brace myself for his question, I don't know why but I feel nervous.

"Okay..." I respond.

"Gee, did you really mean what you said to Lindsey?"

I knew exactly what he meant, but I want to avoid it. It came out without warning and even I didn't register what I said before it spilled out of my mouth like word vomit.

"Yep, I did. I don't care for her anymore. I just wanted her to leave." I chuckle nervously.

"I know you meant that part Gee, I was talking about when you said we were together."

"I-I. Y-yeah. I g-guess?" I manage to stammer. I love him. Fuck, wait no. I'm not gay! Or am I? Or am I bi? I'm so fucking confused but I know I feel something for Frank. Something I don't think I've felt before. Before I can think it comes out again. The word vomit. "I think I love you Frank."

**A/N dun dun dun the cliffhanger.
Also Hi, I'm a new person who's now a part of the team. I'm Ash, you can also call me A. I'm 14 and I play piano and I'm v emo on the inside and not so emo on the outside. My personal Wattpad is @MentalNightmares . I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

-A