Chapter 18

Brendon

"Let me through!! What happened to her! I'm not leaving until I know exactly what happened!"

My choked sobbing voice rung through my head as I stood in an empty class, completely silent. I decided to take the rest of the day off, I was in shock and I needed to get to the hospital.

I catch my sence of breath and scramble my hands across my desk, trying to find My car keys. Soon enough, under assignments and paper I hear the clashing jangle of keys, as my hand grabs them.

As soon as I get a grip, I run out of my classroom doors, my eyes pierced with Horror. My feet shuffle through the halls, dodging students as I run. I loved that girl, I didn't want anything to happen to her.

Why her, why her!

Her scream rings through my ears, her distressed cry for help. I finally get through the main doors, pausing for a slight moment, trying to remember where I parked my car. Everything was rushing through my head at once, I couldn't think straight. I've never felt so scared in my life. This was somebody I really cared about. Although Ferrah might not know it yet.

I spot my car in the abyss that I see of shining vehicles, I bolt. Faster than I have ever ran in my life, I felt like there was a million demons chasing me, and the only safe place was my car.

As I run, i agressivly click the unlock button on my keys about a thousand times just so I know that I can hop right in. Soon enough when I get to my door I pull so hard on the car handle and it nearly comes off, it hangs slightly. I now realize I was hitting the lock button. "Shit!  Cmon...cmon!" I finally click the unlock button and hop in, placing my keys in and slamming my Door immediately. .

I push the gas pedal as hard as I could and rush my way out of the parking lot.

'I know she's okay, she has to be...Right?'

My car speeds around the parking lot, brushing the curb with its dirt brushed wheels slightly. I speed, I don't care how fast my car was going, I had to get to the hospital. My breath quickens when I see blue and red flashing lights behind me.