Chapter 42

The necklace is beautiful. I can't stop looking at it.

"Turn around so I can put it you."

I turn for him, letting him drape the necklace over my neck and clasp it in the back.

"There. Perfect. Just like you."

I blush a little, feeling my face heat up like a fire within my flesh.

"Let's go sit."

We sit on my bed. I am thinking about how lucky I am.

Then it hit me... I, Max was dating Andy! Andy freaking Biersack! Me! His girlfriend! And him.... wait Andy... My boyfriend? No I have to be dreaming! This is to over whelming. I can feel my face burn.

"Maxie... Maxie, honey? .... Max, honey?..."

The hand on my shoulder brought me back to reality.

"Hey, are you alright? You were staring off into space again and your face got really red."

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine." I shrug.

"Sugar, I can help you with whatever's wrong. I thought we took care of whatever was wrong and bothering you before, but clearly something else is bugging you."

"I just don't feel well, and it's- it's a lot to take in. I feel like I'm up on cloud nine, right now, but at the same time not because I feel sick, and-" I ramble.

"Shh..." Andy shushes, "how about you just lie back and rest? You've had a crazy past few days, and you definitely aren't feeling very well. I think a little sleep would make you feel a lot better." Andy hums into my ear.

Patrick nods over to us as he tends to Ferrah. "I think that would help a lot, Max. I'll get you all checked out while you rest. Just close your eyes and you'll feel refreshed when you wake up."

But I don't want to go to sleep. What if this is a dream, and going to sleep will actually make me wake up from this dream and break my heart?

"Just close your eyes, Max." Andy says soothingly, massaging my shoulders. "Close your eyes and relax."

I slowly let my eyes drop shut, and I let myself relax into Andy's arms and into a comforting slumber.

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter, especially after such a long wait! We really appreciate your patience!

You're all amazing. Don't you forget that.

-guitargirlmads