Chapter Fifty Three: Right

April 4th

"Get up, get up!" Pidge smiled over Lance.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up, "Mm?"

"Everyone else is awake, silly."

Lance nodded and stood up, following her to the kitchen. The others were seated around the table, already dressed and eating eggs, bacon, and muffins. Lance wiggled his eyebrows at Keith, "Wearing my clothes I see?"

"Uh, we share a wardrobe now?" Keith stopped chomping down on his muffin to look up at him.

Lance shrugged. "Right, right, but they were my clothes first."

Keith just sighed and kept eating. Lance sat down in the empty seat next to him.

"How would you like your eggs, Lance?" Colleen asked.

Lance turned toward her at the sound of his name. "Um, scrambled, I guess."

"Alright."

Keith nudged him and mouthed "say thank you."

"Thank you."

Colleen smiled at this, "No problem."

"Oh, and you do know I'm coming with you guys to Alex's house, right?" Pidge asked, looking at Keith and Lance.

"No?" Keith turned to look at Alex. "By laser tag with friends, did you mean yesterday?"

She rubbed the back of her neck, "...Yes?"

"Are you still having friends over?" He asked, "Or are you not having a birthday party?"

She shook her head, "No. It's just Katie and you guys, I guess."

Lance connected the dots. "Oh, right. Happy birthday, Alex."

"Thanks."

An hour later, all bags were packed and people were saying their goodbyes. Keith sat in the front seat of the car, next to Matt, who was driving. Pidge was sitting in between Alex and Lance.

Pidge has got to be up to something, Lance thought to himself. Probably something involving the word gay.

The relatively short drive was spent with stupid jokes and singing in "opera" voices that absolutely would not get them to the opera. "Alright, final stop and Summit Road," Matt said and unlocked the doors. "Everybody out."

"Bye, loser!" Katie climbed over Lance and jumped out of the car.

Keith unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door. "Thanks for the ride, Matt."

"No problem."

Lance nodded, "See you later."

"Bye Matt!" Alex hopped out after him.

Lil chapter; I used Pidge cause it's in Lance's (Third Person) POV