CH 40: No Escape for You (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

His aggressiveness is the siren in him surfacing, demanding control. It's fucking HOT seeing him revel in his new-found strength and explores his desires, but I'm not sure how long I can restrain myself from taking control.

Pulling back from me a bit, he plants a hard kiss on my mouth, as his lips begin leaving a trail of fire across my skin. Quick soft kisses are peppered along my jaw and down my neck, until he suddenly latches onto me, sucking harshly, marking me. A hiss of pleasure escapes me at the small pain, and he releases me, then gives the abused skin a long slow wet lick, trying to soothe away the hurt he caused.

Nope, that's it for me! The feel of his tongue sliding against my skin is too much. I reach out a hand, shoving the coffee table out of the way, then roll him under me. Immediately I attack his lips with my own hard kiss before jumping to his neck to mark him too. His skin is so smooth and white, and I leave a trail of love bites along my downward path.

Rising up a bit, I smile as I look down at the boy under me who's busy tugging at my shirt trying to pull me back to him. His chest is heaving as he pants for breath and his eyes are blazing with blue/green fire and full of need. His cheeks are flushed, and his lips are slightly swollen from our not so tender kisses. He's sexy and irresistible, and I want him.

"Baby, are you sure you want to do this? If we continue, there's no going back. Be very sure, because there's no escape for you once I make you mine."

He nods his head yes at me, but I shake my head no at him. "No, you need to say it. I want to hear you say it."

"Yes, I'm sure... but..." He looks away from me

"But what?" I tense up. Please don't change your mind! Please don't change your mind!

"I... uhm... I don't know what... I've never... uhm... I always wanted to wait..." His words grind to a halt, and he looks at me completely embarrassed, his eyes pleading for my understanding of what he's trying to say.

Ok, that's not what I expected. Is he saying what I think he's saying? I never imagined I would get to be his first. Honestly, knowing he'd been around wolves for years, I expected one of them would have... well it doesn't matter. As the fact settles slowly into my brain that he'll be mine and only mine, a fierce surge of joy and possessiveness rips through me.

I need to think. We can't stay on the floor, I don't want it to be like this his first time. I want it to be perfect. It has to be perfect. I scoop him up into my arms and carry him to the bed, sitting him on the edge. Think Phana! What am I forgetting? Oh, duh. I run out his door and into my room, then I'm back. It took less than five seconds. I set the bottle of lube onto the bedside table and turn to Yo. Now, where were we?

Pulling him up to stand in front of me, I lean in placing soft kisses on his eyes, cheeks and nose, before taking his lips with mine. His clothes are starting to piss me off, their hiding his body form me and have to go. Reaching for his shirt hem, I yank it over his head and throw it away behind me. I pull mine off too when I feel him jerking at it demandingly.

Inhaling sharply, I almost choke as he rubs one of his hands over the outline of my hard shaft before reaching for the button of my shorts. I wait as patiently as I can as he unfastens it and slides down the zipper, finally pushing them down my hips and legs to the floor, leaving me in only my boxers. But, I quickly return the favor stripping him down to his boxers also.

---------------------

WAYO'S POV

My mind is so clouded with desire for the man in front of me. I can barely stand still as he removes my shorts, leaving me in just my boxers.

I look him over greedily and can feel my hands tingling with the need to touch him. As I reach for him, my hands brush up from his abs and across his chest as I explore his exposed flesh. His muscles are firm under his tan skin and I immediately want my tongue where my hands now are.

Leaning in, I suck one of his nipples into my mouth as my fingers circle then pinch the other one until it becomes a hard nub. I hear his soft groan and it incites my desire to pull more sexy sounds from him.

I move down from his chest to his belly button, circling it with my tongue before dipping inside for a second, but I don't linger. I'm imagining a far more interesting place I want my mouth to be right now.

When I reach his boxers, there's no hesitation. I push them down his hips and watch his large hard cock spring free in front of me. Dropping to my knees, I wrap my hands around his base as I slide my tongue along his slit, tasting the salty pearl of pre-cum waiting there for me. God, he tastes good.

He moans loudly when I suck his crown into my mouth then swallow him down to my hands. I pull back and bob up and down on him, as his sounds of pleasure fill my ears like music.

Looking up, I see his eyes blazing with sexy red flames as he watches me.

----------------------

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed! See ya tomorrow for the continuation!

Muwahahahahaha!!!   :-]

12.11.2017   10:15 am  US CST