Epilogue

4 years later

"Don't you think Youngjae is acting rather strange nowadays?", Jaebum asked Yugyeom who was sitting right next to him.

The youngest looked at him in confusion. "How do you mean?"

The older sighed. "It's just that he hasn't been home often and when he is he's always in his room and never tells me what he does"

Yugyeom's eyes grew bigger, he knew what Youngjae was doing but had promised to keep quiet or else he would regret it. Well, that's what Youngjae had told him and he didn't want to risk anything.

"Do you think he'll break up with me?", Jaebum nearly yelled and his eyes watered up at the thought of losing his boyfriend. He didn't want to believe it but he couldn't help and wonder.

Yugyeom ignored the urge to laugh at him and gave him a one sided hug instead. "He'd never, you're just overreacting"

Oh how JB was wrong, Yugyeom thought to himself.

"You're probably right", Jaebum wasn't convinced, not in the slightest but they had promised to meet the other five at the bar and it got time to leave work. They picked Jackson up at his his office who was talking to his boyfriend on his phone. He held a finger up as a signal for them to wait a second.

"Yes yes, I didn't forget and yes I called him. No, I'm not lying. Yes the band will be complete", Jackson laughed at something the other said, a loving smile gracing his face.
"Love you too, Mark"

He ended the phone call and turned to his two best friends. "Let's go!"

"Where's Youngjae?", Jaebum asked while they walked towards Jackson's car. He hadn't seen his boyfriend the whole afternoon and he didn't answer his calls and texts.

It worried JB.

"He said he had to do something", Jackson said as an excuse.

JB nodded sadly and together they drove to the bar.

"Hi", Jinyoung greeted them as soon as they entered. He was already sitting at a table and had brought a few more chairs so everyone had enough space. Jackson and Yugyeom greeted back but JB was too busy looking for Youngjae. The other wasn't here yet.

Weird.

Mark went over to them with a smile when he arrived and kissed Jackson on his cheek before he took a seat next to him.

"Bambam will be here in five", Yugyeom informed them with a grin and the other's nodded.

"Did Youngjae say something when he'd come?", Jeabum asked and tried to sound nonchalant but knew his friends could see right through him.

"No, I'm sorry", Mark shook his head, looking down in order to hide his smile.

Jaebum was in for a surprise and everyone knew...

except for him.

"Hey guys!", Bambam yelled and made his way to their table where he sat next to his own boyfriend. Yugyeom smiled lovingly at him and poked his forehead.

"You came too late"

"That's not what you said yesterday", Bambam winked and kissed the youngest who was now flushed red.

„I really didn't need to know that", Jackson said disgusted.

„Why do I feel like the seventh wheel? Everyone has a boyfriend except for me, it's frustrating!", Jinyoung groaned dramatically.

Yugyeom shoved the bowl of peanuts that was on the table in his direction. „That will help you", he said in the most serious voice he could muster up.