Chapter 11

„But Jaebuuuuum", Yugyeom whined for the hundredth time this day. Jackson and Yugyeom were both sitting on the floor in front of Jaebum's desk. It was Friday evening and every other employe had already gone home. Youngjae had already excused himself an hour ago.

It seemed like Jaebum had no intentions of leaving his office any time soon though so Jackson and Yugyeom made it their mission to distract him.

"I'm sorry Yugyeom but I need to finish that", Jaebum sighed, he knew it was late but they really had to move on with the coffee client.

"But it's already", Jackson looked at his watch, "10pm."

Jaebum put his head in his hands. He wanted to go home and sleep too but he couldn't neglect work. It had reasons why he was the CEO and staying longer than anyone else was one of them.

"You leave us no choice then", Yugyeom said while he rolled on the floor like a small child, he randomly did that sometimes when JB frustrated him.

"What do you mean?"

"He means that we will stay here and help you, idiot", Jackson filled in for Yugyeom who had sat up and was currently flattening down his hair that stood up in all directions.

"You don-"

"Just shush and give us a third of your work", Yugyeom said smiling a bit as he took notice of Jaebum's wide eyes.

"You guys are the best!", he exclaimed and the others agreed because they really were great.

Together they worked till 1am and to say that they were exhausted would have been an understatement.

"You kno-", Jackson had to yawn in between his sentence, "-w, I'm pretty proud of us."

Jeabum nodded, too tired to say anything.

Yugyeom had already fallen asleep on Jaebum's chair. The other didn't have the heart to wake him up even though Jackson had to finish the younger's task.

"Should I give you a ride home?", Jackson asked Jaebum.

"That would be great but what about sleeping beauty?"

Jackson thought about the possibilities. Of course they could leave him here or-

"Help me carry this lazy bastard to my car."

Somehow they managed to bring Yugyeom down safely. And if his head maybe bumped into a desk, a wall or the doorframe it was completely accidental, at least at the beginning.

After they had put him in the car Jackson started to drive.

"Can Yugyeom sleep at yours? I'm too tired to drive over to his", the blond asked Jaebum, who had his head leaned against the window and was nearly dozing off if it hadn't been for Jackson's question.

"Of course"

Not much later Jackson pulled over at Jaebum's driveway. With joined forces they also managed to dump Yugyeom unceremoniously on the sofa in JB's living room.

Jeabum quickly searched for a blanket for the younger as he saw Jackson softly snoring next to Yugyeom. Looked like both would be sleeping here tonight. With a soft smile Jaebum carefully put the blanket over both of them and made sure that they had a comfortable sleeping position.

Finally Jaebum got to bed too after he had brushed his teeth and put on his pajama pants on.