Chapter 13

„Damn Youngjae, you look good", Jinyoung exclaimed as he inspected his friend from head to toe. Youngjae was dressed in a silk shirt, that must be new and black pants that were a little tighter than what he'd usually wear.

The other rolled his eyes but couldn't fight the small blush on his cheeks.

„Mark made me put this on"

„Of course I did", Mark appeared behind Jinyoung and whispered something in his ear that Youngjae couldn't understand. Whatever it was made Jinyoung chuckle and nod his head in agreement. They were talking about how Youngjae would definitely get 'some' in that outfit.

„What are you two talking about?", Youngjae wanted to know but the others wouldn't answer.

It was Saturday night and they were getting ready to go to the club. Mark took it as his personal mission to style Youngjae and the younger regretted ever agreeing on it. He wouldn't stop squirming in his pants. The only comfortable thing was the shirt he had got from Jaebum. No, from a client, he remembered himself.

Also his hair was messily done by Jinyoung and it honestly didn't look half bad.

„Ready to go?", Mark clapped his hands together and his two friends nodded.

Together they drove to the club. Youngjae didn't plan on drinking much so he decided to be the driver afterwards.

The loud music as they entered was unbearable. Together with the many people that were crowded on the dance floor and the sweat that shimmered on their skin made Youngjae uncomfortable. He quickly went to a more secluded area and waited till Mark and Jinyoung came with drinks and water for him.

„You sure you don't wanna drink anything? You've been stressed lately, it could help you loosen up", Mark said. Although it would be convenient to have a driver when they would be drunk later on, they could always call a cab.

Youngjae reassured them that he was fine with it and sipped on his water.

They talked a bit more, well they had to shout or else no one would have understood a word till Mark pointed at something behind Youngjae.

„Why didn't you tell me you invited JB too?"

„Wait what?", Youngjae blinked confused before it hit him. He turned around so fast, he was afraid he would break his neck in the process.

There he was. The guy that made all his work days complete hell and hated him to the core without giving a reason why.

Youngjae chuckled nervously, already knowing that Mark and Jinyoung would want to go over to JB.

„We better leave him alone, you see? He's got Yugyeom, Jackson and Bambam with him. He won't need us"

That wasn't very smart of Youngjae as he saw the sparkle in Mark's eyes.

„Jackson is the blond hottie, right? What are we sitting here? C'mon let's go!" he grabbed Youngjae's and Jinyoung's Hand and pulled them with him. Jinyoung giggled at his friends excitement while Youngjae looked like he'd rather want the ground to swallow him up than take a single step further.

„Jaebum?", Mark yelled over the music as the three reached their table.

The other looked up surprised and let out a groan when he noticed Youngjae standing behind Mark who kept his head low. A pang of hurt hit him as he heard or more like saw JB's frustration.

„Can we sit with you?", His friend frowned at Jaebum but didn't mention his previous gesture, his mind was already occupied with Jackson.

Just as Jaebum wanted to tell them to back off and leave them the hell alone Bambam chimed in. „Sure! The more the merrier, right guys?"

Reluctantly the other three agreed. Neither of them were exactly thrilled to spend their free night with Youngjae but Yugyeom and the others didn't want to make Bambam sad nor disappointed.

Jinyoung and Mark sat down smiling, Youngjae still had his gaze down.

Bambam noticed the tense atmosphere and stood up to bring a round of shots. An icy silence came over the table after he had left.

„Bottle up guys!", Bambam cheered as he was back, slamming the shot glasses on the table.

This was going to be an interesting night.