Chapter 27

Jaebum kicked on the door with his foot, careful not to wake the sleeping man in his arms. He didn't want to put Youngjae down to knock like a normal person. Youngjae looked too peaceful like this.

The door creaked while it got opened and Jackson stood there, his eyes red and puffy. When he saw Jaebum a relieved sigh left the blond and he wanted to say something but kept quiet as he noticed the snoring Youngjae. He made place for the two to enter and Jeabum went straight for Mark to ask him where Youngjae's bedroom was. Mark told him to give him the younger so he could bring him there but in that moment Youngjae put his hands around Jaebum's neck and they decided that Jaebum should be the one who would put him to bed.

"Second door left", Mark whispered and JB nodded.

Luckily the door was open and Jaebum laid Youngjae on the bed that stood in the middle of the room. The younger let out a small whine as he didn't have anything to hold onto anymore. Jaebum chuckled at the sight and went on to remove his coat but Youngjae held it as if his life depended on it. It seemed like he would keep the coat for tonight. He quickly removed his socks that were drenched from the wet grass they stood on and laid the blanket on top of the sleeping man. He especially made sure that the other's feet were neatly tucked in so they wouldn't get any colder than they already were.

When everything was done he left the room with a last glance to Youngjae. Smiling he closed the door with a soft 'klick'.

He reached the living room and it felt like someone had died while he was gone. Mark and Jinyoung were cleaning the living room in silence while Jackson sat on the couch, his head in his hands and his shoulders were shaking. Yugyeom and Bambam helped the other with the cleaning. Everything was too quiet for his liking.

Jaebum went over to Jackson till he stood behind him and ruffled his blond hair. His friend squeaked in surprise.

Jackson stood up to face Jaebum, his head tilted down. "JB- I'm- I am so so sorry I-", Jackson choked out in between sobs, rubbing his eyes to stop the tears from falling.

Jaebum went to the other side of the couch and embraced the sobbing male tightly.

"Shhh, it's okay", he whispered and Jackson threw his arms around his neck, still crying.

"No it's not, I was such an idiot"

"You were," JB chuckled, "but I'm glad you said it"

Jackson stepped away. "How do you mean?"

Jeabum smiles sheepishly. "I explained everything to him and we talked for a long time to clear everything and it might take a bit to get normal again but he forgave me"

Jackson was now smiling along with JB, tear tracks visible on his cheeks.

"That's great!", Yugyeom squealed but got shushed by his boyfriend, saying he should be quiet or else Youngjae would wake up.

"Sorry", he whispered embarrassed.

Jaebum now turned to Mark and Jinyoung, they didn't look angry at him, they seemed relieved.

"I'm happy you two sorted everything out and Jackson and Yugyeom explained everything to us while you were away", Mark went over to Jaebum and punched his shoulder, hard. Why did everyone hit JB today? He was sure there would be bruises later.

"That's for being a dick at first to our poor child"

Jaebum chuckled. "I guess I deserve that too"

"Shall we go home?", JB asked as he looked into the tired faces of his three friends who nodded.

"I'm sure we'll meet more often now", Mark said excitedly as he accompanied them to the door, Jinyoung nodding in agreement.