Prologue

We were washed away like waves begging to caress the sand, waves that got so close to the edge but then were pulled out at the last second back to the rest of the water. Almost like it was giving us false hope, that we could achieve beyond what we knew.

But we didn't.

At least not yet.

We continued on being washed away like the trash that was meant to drown away, and stored in another place far away from where you started.

All of the happiness and innocence, washed away by the choices of the ones who chose to abandon them.

We were all masterpieces in our own right but we let each other kill that special part of us that made up who we are, or who we were.

~

We live in a world that measures our emotions, and it's pretty hard to be properly understood when we don't even know what we feel. We're teenagers who are made up of the broken pieces that were left behind by the people who were supposed to make life worth-wild. We are unstable, emotional wrecks, but rather than seeming like the world is ending we try to fix ourselves in the only way we know how. Having our vices, our fair share of violence, mental breakdowns, and recklessness. We're all trying to get out of this by forgetting and ignoring the ones who end up making everything worth-wild in the end, we realized that we all weren't worth nothing, we were worth more together.

Washed Away; a small town, unbeknownst to the people within in the country, let alone others from the other side of the world. Washed Away, it says it in the name! The town was washed away from existence. It was its own sovereign nation, free from the laws of the land, the land meaning the rest of America.

They did everything conceivable differently; usually classrooms are divided by age, grades, and intelligence. Though in the small town they were divided on a personality/emotion based test. If you were depressed, believe me, you would be in a class, more like a therapy session or an AA meeting, with people who were just like you, or even worse.

That's where we meet the group of six, the sextet as people called them, Mara, Brandon, Edwin, Zion, Austin, and Nick. Once again the town was small, thus everyone knew everyone. Even if it was a new-born, everyone knows its weight, if it has a sickness, and even its eye color. Four of the six, Mara, Edwin, Austin, and Nick, have known each other since they could remember, they met Zion along the way, and eventually when Brandon moved to the unknown town, he soon fit well right in. Who knew that of people who were different in every way, shape, and form, were the sole people in the town to understand each other?

Hi friends! I am just going back and re-editing this book, for the *fourth time! I also am uploading this on the app/website WebNovel, so you guys should check out my works there as well!