Chapter 58

Prince offered to give the girls a bath and put them to bed. I quickly cleaned up the kitchen and then headed to the bedroom for a quick shower. After I got out, I shuffled around in my underwear drawer and found a black thong. Since Prince was still busy with the girls, I decided to put it on with some chunky black heels I had never worn. Of course we had slept through Laura coming today so we still have to be careful until we can get on some sort of birth control plan, but I hadn't dressed up for him in so long and thought it might continue to keep things as hot as they were last night. As I was buckling the second heel, I could hear Prince's shoes clicking towards our door. I quickly tried to roll over on my stomach with my heels up in the air, but one of them got stuck in my thong.

 I quickly tried to roll over on my stomach with my heels up in the air, but one of them got stuck in my thong

"Shit!" I mumbled just as he was opening the door and I had no time to recover.
He got the biggest smile on his face when he saw me. "Since I know you so well, I would bet a million bucks you did that on accident, but fuck it's hot!"
"Would you just help me before I ram my ass with this big ass spiky heel?" I grumble, upset that my clumsiness had ruined the moment.
"No..."
"No?!"
"Just wait. I want to take a picture." He says, darting to the closet for the camera.
"Are you kidding me?!" I shriek after him. "Prince!"
He comes trotting back in the room, holding the camera. "Ok don't move."
"Couldn't if I wanted to!" I growl. He snaps the picture quickly and then unhooks the g string from my heel. "While we have this out, we might as well put it to good use."
"What do you have in mind?" I ask, seductively.
"Oh shit, really?!" He asks in shock. "I thought you would veto that instantly."
"Remember I do what you say. Plus do you not recall we used to make homemade pornos?" I giggled.
"Oh yeah! The good ole days." He laughed. "We need to dig that camcorder back out."
"I think that ship sailed once we started having children. We weren't even married when we made those." I chuckled.
"Were we not? I barely even remember what life was like before we were married..."
"I'm going to choose to take that positively..."
"Of course that's how I meant it, momma. So you missed Laura today, I assume." He abruptly changes the subject.
"Yeah." I answer, solemnly. "We don't have to do anything tonight..."
"Yes, we do..."
"Why?" I asked, puzzled.
"Bc we are in love and married and we want to, that's why. Plus look how sexy you are, you think I can pass you up when you dress up like that?!" He says, beginning to remove his clothes.
"So you'll just pull out?" I ask, watching as he gets completely bare and already sporting a boner.
"Yeah. I know it may be playing with fire a little but I'm pretty confident in my ability to pull out ahead of time. But tomorrow we have to talk to her." He insists.
"I promise." I say, crossing my heart.
We didn't stay up all night by any means, but we did have a steamy session in which Prince wanted me on top most of the time and kept snapping away on his camera while I rode him forwards and backwards.