Chapter 19

Prince had five shows the last week of May. One in Anaheim, two in LA, and two in Paradise, Nevada. Then he didn't have another one until June 9 in San Antonio. We decided to get down there early so we could spend Prince's birthday exploring the city. Thankfully everyone offered to keep Devon for us so we had all day and night to ourselves. We started at the River Walk for lunch, then decided to rent bicycles to ride around and explore. "I'm a little nervous." I admitted as I mounted my bike. "I can't even remember the last time I rode a bike."
"It will come back to you, momma. Just like riding a bike." Prince smirks. "But be careful with our precious cargo. Don't be pedaling too fast." He warns me as we take off. We leisurely ride, side by side, when we can, and stop and park some to go into shops or look out at the water. "Want to take a boat ride?" I ask him after a couple hours.
"Maybe tonight. It will be more romantic that way." He whispers in my ear. "Get a boat all to ourselves, in the dark, with lights all around."
"That does sound romantic." I agree. "So what do you want to do now? Alamo?" I suggest.
"Sure." He smiles.
We take our bikes back to the rental shop and scroll hand and hand over to the Alamo. "So have you ever been here before?" I ask.
"Nope. You?"
"No, and honestly I don't even know what it is really. I mean I'm sure I learned about it in school, but that's been awhile." I chuckle.
"You think it's been long for you! I'm the one who is 46 today!" Prince shrieks.
"Wow! You've been OUT of high school almost as long as I've been alive." I tease with a giggle.
"You're so mean! Listen we don't want a repeat of my birthday a couple years ago when I got hammered, do we?"
"You mean when you were a vacuum..."
"Shut up!" He exclaims, covering my mouth. "That was to never be spoken of again." He glares at me.
"I'm sorry." I mumble into the palm of his hand that was still glued to my lips. He removes his hand and wipes it on my sleeve. "So tell me about the Alamo."
"Well there was a battle." He stuttered out.
"Uh huh." I respond.
"In the 1800s."
"Uh huh." I continued.
"Between the Mexicans and Texans..."
"Uh huh." I smiled.
"And the Mexican troops killed all of the Texas troops I think and..."
"And you have no idea either."
"No, not really." He laughed. "But I bet we will know more after we leave."
We actually acted as real tourists and took a one hour guided tour. Our guide was very entertaining and informative, and we actually did leave with a much better understanding than we did going in.
"That was fun." I smiled as we headed back towards the River Walk. "It won't be dark for awhile though, what do you want to do in the meantime?"
"You." Prince said matter of factly.
"Ok. You want to go back to our room for awhile." I suggest eagerly.
Prince bites his bottom lip and shakes his head no. "No, momma, I want to be naughty. Let's find somewhere..."
"What do you mean?! In public?" I shriek quietly.
"Why not?" Prince shrugged.
"Bc I really don't want to get arrested mainly..."
"We won't get caught if we find a good enough spot." He chuckles, starting to look around like he was searching for a place.
"You can't be serious..."
"Come on, its my birthday. It can be your gift to me." He begs.
"That's not fair baby." I argue. "Prince, if we get caught it could be really bad for a number of reasons. We can't risk it."
"Again we won't get caught and if we do, I can guarantee I will get us out of it. Please momma." He pleads.
"Is this some sort of mid life crisis shit?! Why do you all of a sudden want to be an exhibitionist?"
"I don't." He laughs. "I just want to do something daring and naughty with you....on my birthday...in a new place."
"Is our sex life boring you this bad..."
"No. Just forget it. I just wanted to do something spontaneous..."
"Fine. But promise me we won't get caught."
He winks at me and leads me down a back alley between two buildings. "Well this looks romantic." I reply sarcastically.
"Romance is for later tonight." Prince whispers as he leads me further down the alley.
"We don't need to be out too late baby. Everyone has had Devon all day..."
"That's right, everyone has pitched in so no one person has probably had her for long. Kim and Brian offered to keep her overnight and since we have nothing going on tomorrow, we can sleep in in the morning." He explains, stopping beside a large dumpster bin and leaning his back up against the wall.
"Well for going through all that trouble, I guess you do deserve to get lucky." I tease, looking to my left to see if anyone could be seen on the side without the bin blocking us. Seeing that we truly were out of view of everyone, I timidly make eye contact with the birthday boy. "So how are we doing this? I don't want to catch anyone diseases." I utter, kicking a beer can that was near my foot.
"You're not going to catch anything but a stiff dick." Prince smirks while turning my back to him.
"Like this?!" I exclaim, not expecting this position.
"Well yeah, we obviously can't lay down or sit, so we have to stand. And it will be very obvious if I'm holding you, so I think this position will be the most discreet." He explains.
"Yeah bc a woman bent over in front of a man is real discreet." I reply sarcastically.
"Well you don't need to be touching your toes or anything." He shoots back.
"I'm almost twenty weeks pregnant, you really think I can touch my toes?!" I laugh.
"Just bend slightly forward. I'll do all the work." He promises. I feel him lift my dress up slightly and yank my panties down to my ankles. He squats down and untangles them from my shoes and throws them further down the alley.
"What the hell, baby?!" I yell.
"Knowing you don't have anything on under your dress tonight will drive me wild." He whispers into my ear. I hear the sound of his zipper being pulled down and some shuffling of material. Prince puts his palm in the middle of my back and pushes me forward ever so slightly. I look over my shoulder in time to see him remove his hand from my back and collect spit from his mouth and then coat the tip of his hard member. Something about the way he did it instantly made me horny and I felt a small amount of liquid form between my legs. Prince's concentration was solely on lining himself up to enter me and I turned forward and gripped the side of the dumpster with my hand for support. I felt him ease the head of his dick into me slowly, and once he felt how moist I already was he pushed himself all the way inside in one long thrust. We moaned simultaneously and he grabbed my waist and pulled me back into him. "Are you ready momma?" He asked while staying still.
"Yes." I weakly reply, a little nervous about not only the position while pregnant, but getting caught.
He pulls out halfway and then gently pumps back in over and over at a slow pace. My free hand finds its way to one of his that was still glued to my waist. Our fingers interlock and that was my silent cue that I could take more. His thrusts begin to pick up in speed and intensity, and a quiet echo of our bodies meeting each other could be heard. I slowly turn my head to the side of the alley that was visible to us to make sure we were still alone. "Nobody is watching, baby." Prince assures me. "Don't worry about that. Tell me how good I'm making you feel."
"Really good, honey. You make me so wet." I respond, closing my eyes.
"And you make me so hot. You feel how hard you make your man?" He pants.
"Mmmmhmmm." I moan, raising up and leaning back on him. "You're so big daddy. You stretch my tight pussy out...."
"God I know. You're so fucking tight." He cuts me off, nipping at my earlobe. "I've molded you to fit me perfectly. Just me. Haven't I momma?"
"I'm all yours Prince. Only yours. I belong to you." I breath out desperately. My words pushed him over the edge and he held my arms harshly against my ribs and started ramming into me without mercy. My body was pinned to his as he searched to find his release. Eventually he pulled out and scooted over to let his essence fall to the ground. He quickly shoved himself inside his pants and zipped up while I smoothed my dress back down. "Fuck Jensen, everything about that turned me on.  Being risqué and doing me in public, and telling me you belonged to me. That really feeds into my possessive and controlling side."
"Baby, you don't really have much of that side anymore." I laughed as we strolled hand and hand back to join the crowds.
"I do. I just hide it better and try to suppress it..." his voice is drowned out by a mariachi band that suddenly surrounded us. I let out a low scream and jump as Prince laughs, at my reaction or the fact we were almost busted by them, I wasn't sure. In an apparent attempt to diffuse any awkwardness, Prince spins me around and then pulls me close and begins dancing with me as the band continues to play. We got lost in our own little private dance for a moment and then I felt the baby starting to kick hard. "Whoa! She's going crazy! She must can hear the music!" I smiled.
Prince immediately places his hands on my belly. "I feel her!" He exclaims, moving his hands and pressing a little tighter. "I hope that isn't a fluky thing and she actually heard something." He admitted.
"Me too." I agreed. "But even if she can't, I think we both know we won't love her any less."
"Nothing in this world could stop me from loving any of my girls. I'm the luckiest man on Earth, and I'm very happy to have been given another birthday to share with my favorite person. I love you so much Jensen."