Falling for Cameron Dallas

Ambers POV

"Shut up!" I yelled at my phone while it rang. I hate alarm sounds. Every time I hear them, I get goose bumps. I picked up my phone and it was 5am. Great. Note the sarcasm.

Today I was going to a new school. Since I had just moved to California, I didn't know much about this place. Just that they had cool beaches, apparently.

My mom and I had to move because of her job. I used to live in Chicago, where it was always cold. I loved it there. The cool breeze, the city lights. You felt so alive. I also missed Jason. He's my boyfriend and we've been dating for a few months. We decided to try a long distance realtionship and I am really hoping it will work out.

I was so mad at my mom. I know it's not her fault that we had to move, but, my life was so perfect back in Chicago.

Jason and I text a lot, too much actually. Right before I moved he told me he loved me. Like loved me, loved me. I said it back, even though I think I was just caught up in the moment. I think I love him, I'm not sure. I don't know how love feels. Stacy, my best friend from back home, told me I would know when I'm in love. But I didn't know it then, well at least I think I didn't. Again I was caught up in the moment. So I guess I'm not in love yet.

Anyways... after I finished picking my clothes, I headed to the bathroom and put them on. I put on some mascara and eyeliner, I wasn't such a big fan of makeup. My stomach started to growl and so I headed for the kitchen. When I got there, I saw my mom on the phone, bussiness call, as usual. My phone buzzed, there was a message from Jason.

From: Jason❤️

"Morning over there, babe. I miss you, can't wait to see you on Christmas break."

I blushed a bit when I read the text. I suddenly felt guilty for not being sure if I loved him.

To: Jason❤️

"Hey baby, me more! I'm counting the days"

After I pressed send, I put my iPhone 5c in my back pocket and headed for the door. I waved goodbye to my mom, but she didn't notice because she was too busy with work... again.

As I reached for the keys to my Toyota I noticed a guy across the street. He looked a lot like that guy from vine...

Oh god. Isn't that Cameron Dallas?

First chapter! Hope you guys like it.