▪️1▪️

— edit: 11/16/19
i'm currently rewriting this first half of this book due to the unnecessary cringe found within the contents. thank you for your time.

| nahmir |

"wassgood nahmir," dexter says when i walk into school.

i dapped him up & continued walking.

while walking to class , some girl bumped into me. "shit.. sorry" she say picking up all her books.

"aye watch where the fuck you going bitch." i say already irritated. ain't even been to period and mfs getting on my nerves.

"don't call me out my name , bitch" she says in the same tone i did.

this girl got a real nerve. ion like that.

"who the fuck you talking to like that?" i grit my teeth. "i'm talking to the person who just called me a bitch."

"mane don't pay his ass no attention. here," dexter says picking up her shit. "what's yo name?"

"genesis. and thank you." she says grabbing it from him.

"okay then 'gEnEsiS' you need to watch where you going next time. cause if you bump into me again it's gone be a problem. i said, adding emphasis on her name.

"calm down nahmir, damn. it's not that fucking serious."

"what the fuck type name is nahmir?" the girl asks. i rolled my eyes.

"shorty what the fuck type name is genesis? ian never heard about nobody named that."

"y'all might as well out" dex says with his interrupting ass. "not with his bully ass. ion even know him." she said rolling her eyes. "or you.."

"i'm dex."

"roll yo eyes again & ima give you something to roll yo eyes about."

she ignored me and walked off.

| genesis |

first day at my new school and i already have someone who don't like me.

i can't even lie though. nahmir was cute. he's just fucking rude. and just because i bumped into him on accident he already don't like me.

fucking weirdo.

i left him and his friend and continued walking to my class.

something told me to look back though so i did.   i saw nahmir and his friend following me. "why are you guys following me?"

"well shit we gotta go to class too," his friend says. "i hope we're not in the same classroom," i said under my breath.

"well i guess we are cause we walking in the same classroom right now." said nahmir.

i roll my eyes again and sit down. this one dude came up to him and said something.

"man get up out my way," nahmir laughed. his friend started laughing too. "why are you so  rude to people?"