E P I L O G U E

Thirty Three Years Old ❣︎ December

"My family is amazing, stop being so nervous." Reina laughs before kissing her boyfriend softly, placing her hands gently on his chest.

"I feel like they're going to attack me for being way older than you." He sighs nervously, playing with his fingers.

"Two Years isn't 'way' older, and my dads already know."

"I mean, we're not exactly legal and I really love you is all." He sighs.

"I love you too, but you're going to have to get some balls and get though this dinner with my family. I promise you, you're going to fit right in." She laughs before knocking on the door to the loft and grabbing her boyfriend's hand tightly.

Jughead opens the door and immediately engulfs his daughter in a warm embrace. "Rein! It's been ages, you don't come home enough."

"Dad, I live here."

"Like I said, you don't come home enough." He laughs before pulling away and staring the man next his daughter up and down quizzically. "I'm guessing you're the 19 year old dating my 17 year old." He finally says, putting emphasis on their ages.

"Yeah, I'm Jordan. It's nice to meet you Mr. Jones." The man finally speaks up, holding out his hand to shake.

Archie comes up from behind his husband and smirks, holding his hand out towards Jughead as well. Jughead sighs before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a 20 dollar bill. Reina slaps her hand over her face and Jordan stands there looking more confused.

"Did you really bet on my boyfriend?" She says incredulously as her parents start to snicker.

"You have a type." Archie shrugs as he raises the bill into the air to check its authenticity. "This is fake." He deadpans as Jughead starts to laugh and practically runs away.

"My parents are the most accepting, immature people in the world. You have nothing to worry about." She rolls her eyes, Warning a slight chuckle from Jordan and a pout from her daddy.

"Yeah, we're just playing with you, come in. Just find anywhere to sit I guess." Archie smiles before welcoming them in.

Jordan's eyes widen at the sight, a slight smile popping onto his face at the strangeness of his girlfriend's family. It isn't a Christmas dinner like he's used to. His Christmas dinners consist of a fancy dining room filled with about twenty people he doesn't know talking about boring adult stuff like, 'climate change sure is bringing me down'. Bottom line, he could really get used to Christmas at Reina's.

"Okay, let me show you to everyone." Reina says excitedly, taking Jordan's hand and pulling her to the couches. She first stops in front of a gorgeous woman with wavy hazelnut hair who is bouncing her daughter gently on her lap. "Hey Lili." She says happily, hugging her tightly. "And hey Ti." She gushes after pulling away, waving to the small child in her lap.

"Ria!" Tiana babbles, saying her name to the best of her ability, only a little over two years old.

"This is my auntie Liliana. She's not really my aunt, but she basically is. This is her daughter Tiana, she's so adorable. She turned two in May. Lili and Ti, this is my boyfriend Jordan." Reina explains as Jordan nods shyly.