S I X T Y - S I X

Nineteen Years Old ❣︎ March

"I hate you all. Every single one of you!" Jughead pouts as Aaron and Jackson laugh at how bad he is at this video game.

"You're just mad because you suck at video games, but it's okay." Aaron smiles as he pats Jughead's back.

"No! I'm good at video games I just don't know how to play fúcking FIFA!" Jughead yells, causing his two friends to snicker more.

"Fine, then you pick the next game." Jackson suggests, earning an evil smile from Jughead.

"Mario Kart!" He yells excitedly before pulling the case out and holding it up in the air like they're in the lion king movie.

"I swear, sometimes you act like an immature five year old." Aaron rolls his eyes while poking Jughead's side, causing him to involuntarily giggle.

"Don't do that." He wines before scooting away.

"Is someone ticklish?" Jackson smirks.

"I swear if anyone of you touches me I'll cut your dícks off in your sleep and super glue them to your tongues." Jughead glowers and the two immediately back off.

"Not a five year old anymore." Aaron mumbles nervously.

"Okay let's play! I call Peach!" Jughead smiles before going over to the gaming console and angrily ejecting the soccer game. Someone starts knocking on the door, and all three look at each other expectedly.

"Hey, I'm putting the game in."

"And I'm watching him put the game in." Jackson adds, causing Aaron to roll his eyes.

"Why am I opening the door to your dorm?" He mumbles under his breath as he walks and opens the door, only for his eyes to widen.

"A-"

"Shh." The redhead laughs quietly, coming through the room and closing the door quietly behind him.

Aaron awkwardly pokes his face with shock. "It's so weird seeing you in real life." He whispers and Archie just bites his lip to hold in his laughter. Jackson looks up at the two standing by the door which shock as well, and Archie gestures for him not to say anything either. Jackson nods with an excited smile on his face as Jughead continues setting up the game and choosing princess peach as his player.

"Who wants to be player two?" He asks excitedly.

"I'll be player two." Archie speaks up.

Jughead drops the remote and turns around quickly, desperate to know if who he thinks said that, actually said that. His eyes widen at the sight of his red headed boyfriend and he practically gets up and runs to him.

"Archie!" He yells and smiles as the redhead pulls him into a hug. "I can't believe you're actually here!" He mumbles into his chest.

"Didn't think I wouldn't see you on your birthday, did you?"

"Birthday?!" Aaron and Jackson exclaim in shock.