Hints and Thanks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So I've been thinking about this all day yesterday from when I asked the question if the book is going too slow.

Most of you guys thought it was fine, and a few agree that it is going too slow. I decided that I'm not doing a time skip, because I made it this far, and doing a time skip in the middle of nowhere seems so tacky to me.

So I'm combining chapters, eliminating unimportant ones, and making them longer so there's less chapters.

The real actual storyline starts in 6th grade.

And I wish I could give you more than that so I'm going to try too.

8th grade is such an eventful year for them, you guys are going to freak out because so much is happening in that year. For me 8th grade was that year that like okay, I started figuring things out.

So ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you're going to love that year, so much stuff goes down.

11th grade year is going to break your heart a little bit because it's a real turning point in jarchie' relationship.

12th grade is the best year for jarchie :)

After 12th grade there are still chapters after that, but not year by year. Those are where I planned for the time skips to start.

I'm so sorry if you don't think you can keep reading this book because of that, or if it's too boring, or if you really just don't like how slow it's going. It's not everyone's cup of tea, I get it.

Sorry I let you down I guess 😅

And for those of you who like the pace of the book, thanks so much for sticking with this, it means so much to me.

I'm going to try to get a lot of updates done this week so I can get right to where 6th grade begins, because that's where the story really REALLY begins.

Maybe after I complete the book I'll go back and take out some of the chapters I already published, I don't know we'll see.

Anyways, thanks again for reading this far 💖 thanks so much for actually interacting with me and answering my question and being honest. It honestly helped me come up with this decision a lot.

I wanna give you more hints but this is the best that I've got so far.

In this book, I'm not adding Cheryl and Jason because I don't want this to center around his murder, but it would be too weird for me writing about Jason like he's alive when I don't know much about him.

Veronica isn't as much as a main character as she is in the tv show, just because she is definitely not dating Archie (I don't ship Varchie at all) and she's more of Betty's friend, and Betty isn't really that much of a main character as we go into the future either.

Reggie is a huge character though.