2 New Jarchie Fanfics

Okay I took y'all's advice and decided not to quit. So I came up with two books. One has been sitting in my drafts for a while, and some of you know of it.

Circumlocution.

Archie wants to be apart of Jughead's life again, but Jughead refuses to let him in. Too many things have hurt him, and he can't allow Archie to do it a second time.

🌾🌾🌾

This one is very dark and it'll probably destroy you. It's the complete opposite of this one, and the first chapter is up.

Then there's the cute one, which is just as innocent as this book, and I published it at 2 am because it's based off of a meme and I was so excited.

Meadow Of Flowers

High School Stereotypes;

Jughead Jones: Goth, cold hearted, empty, crazy.

Archie Andrews: jock, preppy, happy, hot, kind

One day Archie doodles a tiny flower on Jughead's paper. At the end of class, Archie looks over to see that Jughead drew a meadow of flowers around the lone one. What happens when Archie anonymously messages Jughead to get to know him?

🌾🌾🌾

This one is a texting story. There is about a half and half mixture of story format and texting, but it's really cute and cliche but in a good comfort food kind of way. I'll start posting chapters mid July, once I get this story and circumlocution situated.

So I'll be updating this story on Monday and Thursday like always, and my other stories will have a random updating schedule for now considering this one is my first priority.