Tellum Time

A US Calvary soldier was en route to deliver a message to his commanding officer when he caught sight of an Indian lying naked on the side of the trail flat on his back and with, quite noticeably, a hard on. He slowed his horse to a halt and called out to the man.

"You there! What in God's name are you doing?"

"Me tellum time." he replied.

"Bullshit." said the soldier, pulling out his pocket watch. "What time is it then?"

The man then looked at the sky. Looked at his penis. Looked at its shadow and said "hmmm bout 3 O'clock."

"I'll be damned. Right on the dot." said the soldier, bewildered.

He bade fair well to the man and rode on. A short time later he happened upon another Indian.

"You there" he called "Let me guess, telling time?"

"You are correct." replied the Indian.

"What time is it then?" asked the soldier, watch in hand.

The Indian proceeded in the same manner as the first. Then answered "Bout 3:15."

"Wow, he's right too." said the soldier and he said his goodbyes and carried on. Another 15 minutes later however he happened upon ANOTHER Indian. But this one was masturbating vigorously!

"WOAH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MAN?" cried the soldier.

The Indian answered "Me Windum Watch."