An Old Man Goes Back To Work

After being retired for two years, an old man decides he'd rather stay outside and feel appreciated instead of wasting away at home, so he applies for a job at Walmart as a greeter. Thanks to his good looks and pleasant voice, the manager hires him on the spot, gives him a manual to read and tells him to show up first thing next morning.

The man is thrilled about the new job, runs back home, reads the little book twice and eagerly awaits the next day. As he begins, he puts great effort in doing the best he can, greeting people with genuine happiness, and making the manager even happier about the new hire.

Two hours into the job, out of a car parked on the closest handicapped spot, comes a nasty, ill-mannered lady, who clearly doesn't have any disability; as the door opens, smoke comes out out, along with extremely loud voices: as she walks towards the entrance, it becomes clear that it must be the 10th cigarette of the day and that the yelling is directed towards her two little children; she clearly hasn't washed her hair in days, is wearing what look like pajamas and a pair of flip flops, and just generally looks like a terribly trashy person all around.

The old man, fresh off the policy book, kindly greets her: "Good morning madam, we're happy to have you and your children shopping with us; they're very beautiful, are they twins?"

The lady, who had initially walked past scoffing and not even looking at him, turns around and yells: "they're two years apart, why the fuck would you think they're twins? Are you retarded or something?" to which the man replies "I apologize madam, while I must admit they do actually look of a different age, I just couldn't believe you would have ever managed to get fucked twice".