Masked Robber Enters A Bank

A masked robber enters a bank with a gun and starts pointing it at one of the nurses. Everyone goes quiet and frightened.

"Give me all your money! "

"Sorry sir, if money is what you want you've come to the wrong place. This is a sperm bank."

"Shit... Shut up! I'm here now, I'll do what I want!"

The masked robber points to a test tube on the counter and asks the nurse, "What is this liquid?"

"Um... This is the semen that was just donated to us."

"Drink it!"

"What? Why? Why me, there are others around..."

"You want your life or not? Drink it now."

So the nurse complies, and she finishes the whole test tube reluctantly.

The nurse says, "There, I've done what you said, will you let us all go now?"

The robber however points the gun even more firmly to the nurse's head, "No, take the other test tube, drink that too!"

"Oh god, why are you doing this? I've already drank one..."

"You want your life or what!?"

"Okay..."

The nurse proceeds to down the second test tube of semen.

"Now, drink another one!"

"Oh god... I've already drank two. This time I won't do it even if you kill me."

Suddenly the robber removes his mask, and the nurse exclaims, "Oh honey, it's you?! What are you doing here??"

Her husband, the robber replies, "See, that wasn't so bad right? You should have done it years ago when I first asked you to."