Two Homeless Men Were Walking In The Desert

When suddenly a gust of wind reveals a shiny object in the distance. Both of them rushed to said item and as they saw it was a lamp. A genie appears out of the lamp as they were trying to clean the lamp.

"Thank you for releasing me. I shall give 3 wishes to each one of you." The men stared blankly at the genie. "Seeing as you are still in shock of my appearance, I shall give each one of you 3 eggs. When you feel certain about what you wish for, break an egg and your wish shall be granted." The genie disappears.

The men agree to separate and meet again in the future

Several years pass and they meet each other at random in a local plaza. One was shining in health, riches and women while the other looked exactly the same since the last time they met. "What happened" asked the rich ex-homeless man. "When last we met I used my 3 wishes and look what I got. I wished for excellent health, lots of wealth and women."

"Well after we separated I put the eggs in my bag cause I didn't believe that it was a real genie. As night came along I was hungry and I wanted to eat. As I took the egg out, it falls from my hand, it breaks and I yell 'balls' in anger. An infinite amount of testicles appeared out of the blue and surrounded me like an avalanche. In the chaos I find another egg, break it and wished for all the balls to disappear."

The rich man points out that it's two wishes, what happened to the third? "I will tell you. When I wished for my second wish, my balls also disappeared..."