A Monastery Opens A Flower Shop

Outside a large town, a monastery was running out of money. The monks conferred, and decided the best way to alleviate their financial woes would be to use their considerable gardening skills to sell flowers. They used what was left in the coffers to buy a small shop, and opened a store.
After prayers and meditations, the monks used all their time to grow the best flowers the town had ever seen. Within a few weeks, they became the most popular flower shop in town, and the rest of the industries were pissed. They simply couldn't compete.
The other businesses asked the monks politely to tone it down a bit, but the monks refused; they just needed the money too much. The locals begged and pleaded, but still the monks refused. In desperation, the business owners decided to get drastic. They asked around for a bruiser to run them out of town, and found Hugh. Hugh was the biggest, baddest, most ruthless thug in town. If he couldn't get rid of these monks, no one could.
Hugh walked into the monks store. No one really knows what happened in there, but a few hours later the monks packed up and never sold another flower in that town.

It's true what they say: only Hugh can prevent florist friars.