The Year Is 2024

Andthe new POTUS has been elected.

The newly sworn-in president is sitting at the desk in the oval office tending to some paperwork. The doors open and in walk a few secret service agents.

"Excuse us Mr. President, but we were looking over some of the documents about your background and noticed that your physical health and performance records are outdated. We ask that you come with us to perform some tests."

The president agrees, gets up out of his chair and follows the group of agents to a private and secluded athletics field.

"This won't take long Mr. President, simple tests. First off, we need you to do as many push-ups as you can without stopping." and so the president gets down, takes a deep breath and does a strong 62 push-ups.

"Good job sir, next we need you to hold these weights out in front of you and do as many squats as you can without stopping"

The president gets in his best stance and begins squatting. He does a burly 45 squats before giving out.

"Impressive sir, just one more test. We need you to run a mile around this track as fast as you can."

The president tightens the laces on his shoes, adjusts his headband and takes a quick drink of water, then gets on the starting line. The agents count him off and he takes off running. Several minutes later he passes through the finish line sweating and breathing hard.

"Very good sir, that's one of the most impressive mile lap times I've ever seen."

The president says "Am I the best?'

The agent takes a second to flip through some papers on his clipboard before going "Ehh.. not quite. You're second best overall with a time of 10 minutes and 32 seconds."

The president says "What? Who did better than me?"

"Well, Bush did 9:11."