Visiting The Zoo

An 8 year old girl goes to the zoo with her family and all starts off well until they see the monkeys. The little girl sees two baboons having rough sex, then tugs on her mother's arm and points at the monkeys.

"Mommy, mommy! What are they doing?"

Flabbergasted by this situation, but wanting to spare her daughter's innocence, the mother says "They're making cake, dear."

The daughter thinks nothing of it and the family continues their journey at the zoo. Things soon go back to normal until they get to the kangaroos. The little girl sees two kangaroos getting hot and heavy, then tugs on her mom's arm.

"Mommy, mommy! What are those kangaroos doing?", asked the curious girl.

The mother, thinking her white lie worked good enough last time repeated the same story to her daughter:

"They're making cake, dear".

The girl thinks nothing of it, and the family moves on to more attractions at the zoo. Finally, they arrive at the tiger's den, and sure enough the little girl sees two tigers having their way with each other. Again, the little girl tugs on her mom's arm and points to the tigers.

"Mommy, mommy! Are those tigers making cake, too?"

Thinking that this was rather cute, despite the circumstance, the mother plays along and says "yes".

That night the family goes home, and later the daughter is fast asleep in her bed. After her dad checks on her he goes to the kitchen and approaches his wife, caressing her from behind, and whispers in her ear "Why don't we go to the bedroom and make some of your own cake?"

The girl's parents do the deed all night, resulting in the mother making a late breakfast the next morning. While she's in the kitchen busy at the stove, the little girl comes up to her.

"Mommy, mommy! You and dad made cake last night, didn't you?"

Dumbfounded beyond belief the mother trips her over her own words, until she gets her bearings.

"How did you know?", exclaimed the mother. "Did you hear us?"

The little girl shakes her head. "Uh uh."

"Did you see us?"

Again, the girl shakes her head. "Nope!"

"Well then how in the world do you know if we were making cake last night?"

The little girl giggles and says "I just got done licking the icing off of the sheets!"