CH 30: Tell Me Everything

Start from the beginning

"... and they both eat like everything in sight. They make everyone think I eat a lot because I always put a lot of food on my plate, but since they're constantly stealing food off my plate for themselves, I have to put a lot on there. You know what I mean, P'. It drives me crazy." He pauses to think. "That's about all I got P'Kit. But, I'm sure if you give me time I could come up with other stuff.

"That was plenty I think Nong. I believe you gave us a lot of information. More than I expected actually."

"P's, can I say one more thing?" He gives us a serious look, and continues when he receives our nods. "I don't know what I would have done without Forth and Ming in my life. Their Goddess chooses their perfect mates, and I want you to know I think you both are very lucky to have been chosen. I hope you both will give my friends at least a chance to show you why they would be good mates for you."

His heartfelt pleas for his friends is moving. Now, I just hope they can prove themselves to be the people he believes they are.

--------------------

PHANA'S POV

Kit and Beam have gone back to their dorms. They both looked thoughtful after getting some questions answered and learning more about the wolves from Yo.

"Do you think I helped Ming and Forth at all?" Yo is moving around the room straightening up.

"I think so. It was good you gave information about the both of them. Beam wouldn't have asked about Forth, but he did listen to you talk about him. I think Kit was pleased with your answers about Ming."

"I hope so. I want them to be happy." He heaves a sigh and plops down in the chair next to the couch where I'm sitting.

I pause just a bit before asking, "What about you?"

He looks at me confused, "What about me?"

"Don't you want to be happy?"

He smiles, "Of course I do. Well, I mean I am. Happy. Why wouldn't I be? I have my friends and everything I need to live comfortably. I'm at school studying what I love. I'd be greedy to ask for more, wouldn't I?"

"What about a mate? Someone to love?"

He looks at me then looks down. "I'm human. We don't get mates. But, yeah, of course, I'd like to have someone to love me." He glances up at me before lowering his gaze again. He's so cute when he's shy.

I take his hand and pull him from the chair to sit next to me on the couch. I turn to face him and look him over while he bashfully looks down. "Vampires don't have mates either. We have to search for the right one for us. Sadly, sometimes we never find them. Sometimes we find them late in life, so we have a limited amount of time with them." I lift his chin, so he'll look at me, "But, every now and then we get extra lucky and find the right one early enough to enjoy an entire lifetime with them."

His eyes are open wide, staring at me. Does he understand I'm talking about him? If not, he soon will. I'll make sure of it.

When my gaze lands on his mouth, his little pink tongue slips out to nervously moisten his lips. I can't resist the temptation of just one kiss. I lean in slowly and press my lips to his. I nibble on thie gently before sucking his plush bottom lip into my mouth and sucking on it. When he sighs in pleasure, I enter his mouth and stroke his tongue with mine, twining them together in a long slow kiss. He tastes so good, so sweet.

I'm about to release him from our kiss, when I feel him place his small hands against my chest. The next thing I know he pushes me back against the couch and throws his leg across me, straddling my lap. His arms wrap around my neck and pull me in for a much more demanding kiss than I was giving him.

My eyes and mouth open a little in shock, and he seizes the opportunity to plunge his tongue inside my mouth, caressing and tasting every nook and cranny of me. His pleased hum vibrates between our mouths and a shiver of pleasure races down my spine.

His aggressive kiss and the feel of his body pressed tightly to mine, made my cock painfully hard. When he shifts on my lap, I know he feels my hard-on, since he snuggles it right between the cheeks of his ass as he settles against me. I can feel his body heat even through our two layers of clothes.

Dear God! That's too much for me to take. I'm going to lose my mind. I have to get out of here or I'm going to fuck his brains out, and I can't do that yet. I haven't asked him to be mine yet.

I grab his upper arms and push him back from me breaking our kiss. Between his panting breaths, he releases a little whine of disappointment at my actions. Denying him is impossible, so I slam our lips together for one more searing but short kiss.

When I pull back this time I say in one fast breath, "Nong,lookatthetime.Ireallyhavetogo.I'llseeyoutomorrow. Goodnight."

Then I lift him off me and set him down on the couch, before I quite literally run from the room.

--------------------

A/N:

Wow we're at chapter 30 already. I can't believe a month has gone by so quickly. What do you think of the story so far? Hope you're enjoying it!

A sincere thank you to all readers for the support you give through your reads, comments, and votes, without which we wouldn't have reached +21k reads and +3600 votes. It really makes me happy and keeps me motivated to write. So again, Thank You!

See you tomorrow everyone!

11.30.2017   8:54 am  US CST