1

[Chaeyoung's POV]

Hi,I am Son Chaeyoung.

I am in the music major in college.

I may look like I am a anti-social but I actually HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

Anyone wouldn't have thought of that.My boyfriend is called Yugyeom and he is really sweet and caring to me.

Whenever I am injured, he would take care of me like my private nurse.

But I heard that there is new girl who transferred to our college today. She is from Japan and in dance major.

[Mina's POV]

Hi, I am Myoui Mina from Japan.

I am transferred to this college because there is a guy who is in the same college with me in Japan, keep pestering me and have done many crazy things in order for me to be his girlfriend.

His name is Bambam.

My parents transferred me to this college is to hope that Bambam cannot find me in order for me to focus on my studies.

I also hope that I will not see him again for the rest of my life.

*BANG*

''Oops!!! I'm so sorry!!!'' My books and pens have all fallen on the floor.

''Nono, I'm ok... so sorry!!!'' Chaeyoung said while helping her to pick up her stuff.

After helping her, I hand it over to her.

''Hi my name is Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you''

''I am Son Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you too. I heard that you are transferred to this school today.

If you need any help around the college, you can find for me.'' Chaeyoung look at her with her wide open eyes.

''Sure. Thanks.'' Mina replied and show her gummy smile to Chaeyoung.

'How can a girl be so pretty? Her gummy smile literally melted my heart... how I wish she is in-'

"Chaeyoung-ah~!!!"Yugyeom cut her thoughts.

"What do you want to do later after lesson??" Yugyeom asked.

"I don't know... where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to arcade afterwards, ok?"

"YES!! I love going to the arcade!"

Yugyeom look at her and smile happily.

Sorry for my bad english😊
How did you guys find it??
This is my first story so comment what mistakes I've made.
Hope you enjoy
Thank you for reading it😄