C//70

C//70 , "What the fuck?"
Next day...

Moni Pov

August is literally laying right here over my lap. Everyone had already called to ask about him , and Bandzey stopped by. She couldn't believe what the hell happen shit I can't even believe it. Thank God for Sneak and Teke! Turns out my mom? Yes the lady I seen months back after years of ever being in my life. If I hated her guts before I definitely do now. She seen August in the public eye due to how successful he has a me to be. She reached out to him and basically threaten mine and our child's life with pictures being tooken of me going different places. She wanted Moni from him and for him to go to a location to do something. I'm not sure what that something is and the only one who would know is August. Although, he has huge scars on his back as if he was being beaten. He also is under the influence of morphine and the doctor said he could've died due to the high dosage he has been consuming. They probably put that in my baby. Cops wanted to question him , but only if he is up for it. I tried to keep it out of the internet and shit , but damn a celebrity life can never be private. Why is that bitch ass lady doing this to me? Who the fuck knows she never been shit. When I find her though , tuh shit going down. I know I'm pregnant, but August is something dear to me and that bitch know that!

Hours later...

That medicine August was on has worn off. I just made him some of that pasta he always liked me to make.

"You like it?"

"Yes it's fire , sit down with me"

I gladly took a seat next to him on the couch. I tucked my feet under my butt. I didn't get me a plate because I'm just worried about August well being right now. There is a lot on my mind. Sneak said he would give me a call in a little bit with any information he could find on that woman.

"Say ma tell me something who baybeh is that in you?"

Huh! No not this shit again! Don't do this to me. Please man.

"Aug-ust what did you say?"

I held my hand over my mouth slightly. His eyes furrowed as he looked at me while chewing.

"Did I say something wrong? I see your pregnant, and aren't you my girl? Your bless right?"

It's confusion going on right now. I haven't witnessed it until now. The doctor gave me a paper with side affects of morphine and it said there could be confusion and possibly memory loss. I hope it's not to serious. He thinks the baby name is my name. I got to break this shit down huh?

"August baby ... Bless is out baby name. This is your baby , and I'm your girl yes"

He choked on his food. I started to pay his back and hand him the cup of V8 I had for him. He drunk it slowly then cleared his throat.

"My baby? 6 months?"

I nodded my head.

"Wow . Shit um damn okay that make sense. Mind if I?"

He put his hand out. I pulled up my shirt. He put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it softly. Baby bless automatically got to kicking.

"Woah there baby boy!"

"I feel that ma"

I smiled ...

"My son Bless and your Moni"

He looked up at me and came in to give me a kiss. I kissed him back like I never kissed him before. Oh I missed him so much. My phone started to ring breaking up our kiss. I wiped his mouth and mine.

"I got to take this I'll be back Aug finish your food"

"Okay ma"

I got my phone off the table and answer it.

"What you got Sneak?"

"She's in New York"

"What!?"

"She wasn't going to follow threw her plan. She was going to get you anyway"

I semi whispered ...

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yeah . Look we didn't leave yet . We gone get her and get her hostage. We will slide through and get you when we got that situated got that?"

"Okay be careful guys"

"Bah'lee dat"

I hung up and stomped my feet on the ground. Why bitch? Why!

I walked back in the living room and seen August about to stand up. He gained his balance then turned to me. He pulled out a box from under the couch and got on one knee. I walked closer to him and he had a close smile.

"You gone marry me?"

I didn't say anything I was fanning my tears. What in the hell?

"I don't know what's fully going on , but it's slowly coming back to me. I knew I was suppose to do this before something , but I don't know. I remember telling myself I was going to fix everything maybe this is what happens. When I seen you it was like my heart had a void filled. I don't got my two and ones together correctly yet but you'll help me I'm sure. Look I know it's you I'm suppose to do this thing called life with do you feel the same is what I'm asking ya heard me?"

The emotions that's going on right now. There is nothing else to say , but ...

"Yes"

"Yes what ma?"

"Yes I'll marry you"

He slid on this beautiful ass ring. When did he get this? How is it been in my house this whole time without me knowing? Wow.

He got up and kissed me once again. I started to take his shirt off. He stopped me.

"Ma ... Don't do that"

"What August? No sex?"

"It's not you its ..."

"Baby your flaws are fine with me you didn't deserve that. Your still fine"

He bit his lip nodding. I slowly took his shirt off and started to kiss all on him , including his back. He stood there. He turned around and pulled my arm to my room. Sex tonight! Much needed!