Part Two Of C//42

It's a part three after this 🌷

Ron Pov

I had just came back from picking up Sneak , Teke , Boog , and Bonnie because Teke car broke down . I was on my way to taking them home.

"All yall muthafuckas owe me gas money ! I ain't yo damn driver"

They all started throwing me 5's and shit .

"Hold on I ain't even get to shake my ass yet"

Everybody started laughing . Shit they was throwing money at me like I'm some damn stripper .

"Pass me my phone Sneak that bitch ringing"

He passed me my phone . I looked at the caller ID and it said mama Sheila was calling .

"Aye Sneak turn that shit down mama Sheila calling"

He turned it down and everybody was eyeballing my ass.

"Hello?"

"Yea we all together right now"

"Nah I was about to drop them off they car broke down"

"I'm close to yo house"

"Come over?"

"All of us?"

"Okay"

I hung up .

"We going to mama Sheila's?"

"Yea she said it's important"

"She ain't say what it was?"

"No nigga I would've said what it was if I knew !"

"Shut yo bitch ass up"

I turned down a street that would take me all the way through until I pulled up at her house.
*
*
*
We was all standing at Mama Sheila door waiting on her to answer . She came to the door and a whole good ass breakfast aroma hit yo nose.

"Hey mama Sheila"

"Hey son"

Everybody gave her hugs and kisses on the cheeks . I was waiting here trying to find out what's going on .

"Go on in Ron"

I walked in the house and I know my eyes lying to me .

"August?"

I looked back at everybody else faces and they were eyeball wide and clueless.

"Mama Sheila how he get out?"

"People came to my door saying he got released on Parole , he got memory loss. It's bad I tried asking him stuff , but he just don't know"

I knew she was about to break down. Boog obviously knew too because she went to console her.

"Memory loss?"

I don't know why they took him here . Mama Sheila ain't even been trying to fuck with August at all. Still his mom's though so I guess.

"August you know who I am?"

He was just sitting there smashing some food Mama Sheila made.

"Yea nigga you Ron, what you want with me though?"

"Nigga you out of prison this shit shocking as fuck ! You know you my nigga right ?"