Part Two Of C//66

Terrance (T-Bone) Pov

"You gone hurt her?"

I looked at Bandzey and nodded my head to the door. She hurried up past me. I heard a door open and it slammed. She probably went to my car.

"You heard what I said fat ass"

I chucked and straight flipped his ass and pushed him down on the ground and sat on his stringy ass.

"Ah! Get off me!"

I pulled out my knife. You want to do knifes we can do that.

"Heard you already been stabbed? How about some body parts being cut off or better yet just a little slice of Dezzy how that sound?"

I put my knife to his cheek just like he did my daughter. My mothafucking princess ya heard me.

"Errr! Stop man! I'm sorry"

I took my knife and sliced his neck then I stabbed it through his hand. Blood started to ooze out from those places. I smiled. I got off him and walked out the house, not giving a fuck that I got specks of blood on me. I went to my car and seen Bandzey there holding a rag on her face.

"You okay princess?"

"Yes , daddy what you do?"

"He ain't gone fuck with you no more don't worry"

"How did you know where he lived and that I'm there? When did you get out the army daddy?"

"Your friend Ciya wanted me to make it to yo baby shower for a surprise , but some things got delayed. I'm here now and that's all that matters be thankful for daddy princess"

She laid her head on me as I pulled out. I clicked a few things in my car and got my cleaning up guys and movers on over here to this address. Ion led them make it fast and get anything that's girlish because it's my daughters. She is coming back to New Orleans with me for a little bit.

"Stop crying princess it's going to be okay"

Moni Pov

"August this is cute right?"

"Yes mama get whatever you like. No short shit for the girl clothes though!"

"It's a baby Aug"

"So ya heard me"

He annoying. Over protective ass.

"No little tutu things or none of that bull shit. No stocking legging shits nothing."

"How am I going to deal with you being the daddy"

"The same way you deal with me when I'm beating those cheeks up. Straight bouncing"

He started dry jumping the air. I slapped his arm.

"August!"

He started laughing.

"I'm just playing ma"

"Just nasty"

I moved away from him to the next roll .