39.

Bruh if I didn't love Bandzey I wouldn't be dropping these updates right now cause I be tired boa 😂 but shit fuck it . If y'all pay attention to my little author notes DONT . Because I be lying on the update shit 😂 I don't be meaning to it's just mf stay sweet talking me in to updating truth be told😂💯

C//38, "You Got It"
December 15 ,2016 @9:39am

Ron Pov

We were in the car right now to her first baby appointment. She been on edge every since we got in here. I ain't really trying to check for her cause I still don't like her , but shit I give a fuck you can't help that right?

"What's wrong with you girl"

"Nothing"

She turned her head out the window. I know what will make her tell me.

"Moochie what's wrong?"

She looked over at me then down at her lap.

"I just don't want no bad news and I texted Moni today that I'm pregnant hopefully she get off my back now"

"Our baby got this and you know Moni ain't gone do that"

"I really hope so"

"Moni need to just worry about what she got going on , I don't want her caught up in my mess . I'm already successful"

I nodded my head and rubbed her thigh. I'll give my sis a call after my son's appointment. Yes it's a boy.

*
*
*
"Bandzey Smith ?"

Bandzey and I stood up from our seats in the waiting room and followed the lady.

"Hey , I'm doctor Monroe first baby checkup right?"

We nodded our heads .

"Okay your the dad?"

"I would like to think so"

"Ron sit down and shut up , yes he is the father"

She chuckled a litte and went to put some gloves on.

"Okay mommy I'm gone put some gel on your tummy and we are going to see the progress of the baby okay?"

"Is it cold?"

"No we just got a shipment of the warm one"

"Okay good"

The lady went and rubbed this gel shit on Bandzey flat stomach and I was just sitting here taking in everything. The doctor went and looked at this monitor . Soon a visual came on to the screen.

"What's going on in there"

"Ron hold on she gone tell us"

The doctor was clicking away and shit making me nervous . Next thing you know it was a heart beat being heard , but it was slow it seemed like.

"Well Ron and Bandzey your baby is healthy , your organs are kind of smushing it around making your baby's heart rate be a little slower , but nothing to bad."

"Bandzey stop squishing my baby"

"Ron shut up crazy"

"Doctor where the baby"

"Well , here the baby is , it's very tiny because it's only 3 weeks it's barely in growth yet . It's bigger than a 1 or 2 week though"

"I see it"