5.

September 20, 2018

( It has been at least 2 weeks since the night at the warehouse)

Bandzey.

Currently, I am at the jewelry store putting a order in for this piece that I'm giving to my cousin on her birthday. Her birthday isn't until another two months, but I had to make an early order because it's going to be a customize piece of jewelry so it will take longer. I have to meet my "friend" at two for a lunch date--- on his time of money of course. After I handled my business in the jewelry store, I realized I had enough time to get my cousin something to eat too. I thanked the man who had been taking care of me in the shop and made my way to my car.

BooThang💓 - We still on for lunch baybeh'?

Me - Of course.

I put my phone in my purse after sending my last text and got in the car. I began to adjust my mirror to the direction in which way I needed it to be in order to see. I noticed a black SUV truck slowing down behind my car during that process. I put my keys in and started my car up immediately to pull off, because that was either some motherfuckers on bullshit or the police. I ain't got time for neither! I started the car and took off out of the parking lot on the way to taco bell to pick up something to eat for Moni. After grabbing Moni food not too long ago, I quickly jerked into my parking place in front of the house. I just remembered Moni telling me she had some type of interview thing today. I guarantee you she still sleep, but that's on her she gone be the one rushing.

"Moni! Moni! You up bitch!?" I yelled through the house as I walked in shutting the door behind me.

I sat the food down on the dining room table and ran up the stairs skipping some of them. I knocked two times before I opened the door. Her pillows were all over the floor, the cover was halfway on the bed, and she was laying there knocked out with her hand over her face. I strolled to the side of the bed that she was laying in. I started shaking her arm to wake her up.

"Hmm? Leave me alone girl." She groaned out.

"Moni get yo ass up you got a interview!" I said out loud as if I was her mama. Shit, I played that role in some way.

"10 more minutes Bandzey." She said lowly.

"I guess you don't want these burritos either." I stated trying to persuade her to stop being lazy and get up. Instantly, she sat up so quick bumping our heads together because i was leaned over her all in her face so that my voice could be heard.

"Ah! Fuck Moni!" She shouted out holding her face forreal forreal now. I rubbed my forehead glaring at her for not thinking. She knew I was hovering over her ass.

"Yo head ain't small either Bandzey." She said rolling her eyes. She was doing the same circular movements as me on her own head.

"Shut the fuck up!" I said not liking the pain that I'm experiencing right now.

"Whatever bitch." She mumbled.

"I'm leaving. I'm about to go to lunch with Dreyon good luck babe." I told her. I gave her a side hug while she was still rolling her eyes.

She told me once before that she didn't like Dreyon because she swear he ain't no good, especially for me. Dreyon name in the streets is Rip, but I hardly refer to him as that. He only slang here and there anyway. His brother's name is Andre and he's the younger version of my man who used to talk to some girl who be bashing my cousin on some weird and false shit. I guess he used to do the lame sneak dissing shit with her, I don't know that's what Moni told me though. She merely met Dreyon one time, but that's all it took for her I guess. Dreyon is way more mature than them high school folks, but you know whatever... she can think what she wants about him. She not the one fucking him I am, so oh well. She don't have to worry about neither one of the brothers. Dreyon is my priority and she ain't even got to be all of too much concerned with that. I left out her room and went to mine to add a few touch ups to my makeup and hair just to make sure i looked good and right for my man. Before, I drove off from the house I seen that same black truck that was in my rear view earlier. I furrowed my eyebrows and made a mental note to let my boyfriend know about this shit and I sent Moni a text to be careful.